1,785 results
All reviews urban kitchen thai hospitality glass elevator thai restaurant the club lounge beautiful hotel the general manager high floor swimming pool special thanks enjoyed my stay room service business trip luxury hotel late check rooms are spacious buffet breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent hotel and service, spacious lobby and clean. Unluckily, I didn't have time to get breakfast since I left too early in the morning to catch up the flight schedule. I enjoy stay in the room with very luxurious facilities like bath room, TV, etc

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear hasanuddin2017,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

We are grateful that you have shared your feedback with us and during the short period of time, you have gotten to love our hotel, with its most comfortable room, spacious and immaculate lobby and more importantly, the excellent service.

We look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully, a longer stay this time at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I saw 5 stars for this hotel at a web site. After leaving I suggest 7 stars.
The hotel room: excellent, enough space, clean, quiet and friendly spirits taking care if I was not in the room.
The supporting site: excellent, beautiful decorated halls and rooms like club lounge, restaurants and even rest rooms, very nice personnel, always prepared to lend you a helping hand, I'm deeply impressed at all.
The food: excellent, a wide selection of specialties, waiting for you to try, the kitchen did a very good job
My special thanks goes to Khun Miau and the people I met in the club lounge. I got a feeling that I visit my sister and her family, so much warm care and help.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dahms_2018,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

I am pleased to share with my team how much you were delighted by their efficiency and warm Thai hospitality particularly our colleague Khun Miau from Dusit Club Lounge.

We were indeed happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed the comforts of our room, the extravagant, authentic and delectable cuisines from our restaurants and inevitably awed by the decor and ambiance of our property.

We are grateful for your feedback, as we look forward to welcoming you back to another excellent stay in Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Brilliant and outstanding in both services and quality! My family love this hotel too much. We usually visited the Dusit hotel during our weekend and school break of our kids. We enjoyed our stay a lot and my family so much impressed in service of staffs in this hotels, especially for Thai staffs, they have provided a great services and supports.
Special thanks to Thai staffs; Khun Rujira, Khun Deer and Khun Meaw.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear snuwong,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

I am pleased to share with my team how much you and your family enjoyed the stay and particularly delighted by the warm Thai hospitality of Khun Rujira, Khun Deer and Khun Meaw.

Indeed we are happy that the spring break holiday spent with us was a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to another memorable staycation at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel is satuited in a perfect postion, in the middle of this expanding city. A short taxi drive will take you to the seashore on the opposite direction a slightly longer trip to the Ferrari track or the Louvre museum.
The rooms are large and clean. We had a room at a top floor with a panoramic view of the city. The hotel is modern and very clean. Breakfast is really good with many choices. The pool area is top class, with a 20 meters pool, a children’s pool, jacussi, damp and dry sauna and traning fasilities.
Best of all is all the members of the staff we meet did their best to make our stay memorable.

Room Tip: Top floor. Mangrove view.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Father-Copenhagen,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

We are pleased to note that you appreciated the convenience of our location towards tourist destinations and nearby malls. Yes, taxis are everywhere and cheap too,

We are happy that you also enjoyed the comforts of our room and the stunning view of the city from your window and of course, the facilities and amenities of our hotel.

We are grateful for your kind feedback, as we look forward to welcoming you back to another perfect stay in Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Well it was beautiful hotel when I first came in I looked up and I was shock and bit scared because it was so long,but yeah,now it looked beautiful and great but I just came in for dinner cause my dads colleagues invited him I hope that I stay here for the next few days I should recommend you visiting this hotel.

With my regards.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Abuabker B,

Thank you for staying at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi and for sharing your feedback with us.

My team and I were delighted to note that you were in awe of our stunning property and frankly had a great time. We are grateful for your recommendation and feedback, as we look forward to welcoming you back to another lovely stay at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi.