3,548 results
All reviewsbeach clubthe executive loungejazz barmarina mallroyal orchidla terrazzacorniche roadbeach facilitieshealth clubsea viewbit datedguest relationsan upgradegreat facilitieshalf boardspecial thankslate check
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I struggle to believe having read the reviews before I can here that we are all talking about the same hotel.
It’s dreadful....where do I start?
First room on arrival at 1.30 filthy so had to change rooms. Hotel staff dealt with it well but should ever have happened in the first place. Rooms are tired at best tatty and show signs of damage at worst, even when it’s a clean room. The hotel is 30 years old and it’s time to update & refurbish this one pls Hilton!!!!
Walk over to beach club through an underpass which is ok but then reach a building site and have to tackle this with children to get to the club! No mention of this when you book, says hotel is ‘on the beach’ this is misleading to say the least.
Service at the beach club is a joke. Queue to collect towels every day for 10
Minutes as the system they seem to have is so inefficient. Staff there disinterested and dismissive.
Then walk across to the beach area which is full of rocks and stones to get to
From the pool area. Injured my foot on one of the rocks. The beach is not
Maintained in any way or the area up to it. I will get some photos today of this area...quite shocking. No service for drinks at sun beds. Beds are ripped tatty and generally in a poor state. Ice cream stand says to press for service as not manned waited over 10 minutes the first time we used this then had to wander asking several staff to help me. Most were disinterested. Drinks from pool bar were inconsistent and generally not
Brilliant!
I’m stunned at this hotel as in the Middle East the service and standard is normally second to none. I’ve travelled globally and extensively and stayed in many a Hilton, this is by far one of the worst hotels I’ve ever stayed in.
On a positive note the room service breakfast is excellent and room service also good.
I would not stay here again and would not recommend the hotel to anyone. If this was your first and only experience of Middle East hospitality I doubt you’d return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather K
HiltonAbuDhabi, General Manager at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Heather K,

Once again thank you for taking the time to write to us following your recent stay. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I would like to start by apologizing about your experience in Hiltonia beach club that it did not live up to your expectations this is definitely not our usual standard I have address it to the beach manager to ensure we have very tight systems and processes to avoid any future re-occurrence.

Would also like to apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay in regards to your room, we are definitely looking into upgrading our rooms to meet our guests expectations

Heather, once again my sincere apologies for all inconveniences caused. We truly value your custom and your continued relationship with us.

I do hope this does not deter you from returning once more to the Hilton Abu Dhabi where we can demonstrate our delivery of an amazing stay throughout and I can have the pleasure of meeting you personally.

Kind regards

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Having stayed here for the last 3 months it did not take me long to select this hotel as our hotel of choice to accommodate our expanding team in the UAE.

Superb value for money and an excellent personal service for all our team. And a relationship manager (Momani) who goes above and beyond and recognizes the long term value of a trusted relationship, which is very rare in the hospitality industry.

We will be here a long time, and this hotel will get all of our business.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank stephenhaw
HiltonAbuDhabi, General Manager at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear stephenhaw

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Abu Dhabi Corniche and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive positive feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Abu Dhabi Corniche in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed with our 3 kids and absolutely loved this hotel for its location in Abu Dhabi. The private beach is excellent, so are the pools and the kids slides. Breakfast is simply amazing, catering for all needs.
The rooms are beautiful with a lovely tasteful decor. The staff everywhere is simply fantastic. We want to thank Mr Mohamad ElMomani for suggesting our executive Suite, his booking Staff is very efficient, the receptionists are all very kind, (Jin was lovely) and the customer service too, thank you Giuseppe for all your help.
I highly recommend the Hilton and we will definitely go back soon!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank marilena-Italy

Dear Marilena

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been staying at this facility several times, often for 2 week period. I love the location, the beach and the pools, pool side restaurants. But the best of all is the service one receives while staying at this Hilton. Staff, from the cleaning crew to the General Manager, are all focused on making the Guest feel comfortable and taken care of.
Quality of food in the restaurants are good, especially Vasco's. Sitting outside (of course during the Winter months!) across from the beach, having a nice wine and dinner will be the highlight of anyone's stay here. Breakfast at Le Terrazz is excellent with unparalleled service (make sure Samerash makes an omelet for you!).
If I have to make improvement suggestions: Fitness center should be available 24/7 for the hotel guests using room key. As a minimum, it should open at 5 AM. 6 AM opening makes it difficult to use before work. I know it is UAE, but it will be nice to have non-smoking venues to enjoy (can never go to the bars due to smoke filled environment).

Room Tip: Rooms on 10th floor provides easy access to the Executive Lounge
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kannan N

Dear Kannan,

Regarding your comment about the fitness center we will look into this as we are always keen to exceed our guests expectations.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I could not ask better place that this. Situated at the cream location in the City. Near to the Etihad towers,Al Marina,Emirates Hotel, Corniche beach,etc. Every major attraction is at walking distance. You can take a stroll to the Al Marina and can get a amazing skyline view of the city. I highly recommend this place. The service is awesome and staff is very good.

Room Tip: Choose the high rise floors with Sea View
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business