Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
US$ 92
US$ 84
US$ 65
US$ 60
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 50
Novotel
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
US$ 46
Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 65
US$ 43
US$ 37
Agoda.com
US$ 149
US$ 122
Agoda.com
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$ 178
US$ 159
Jumeirah.com
US$ 411
US$ 311
1,039 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantpho gaheroes barlevel loungebasement barasian restaurantihg memberrooftop poolbusiness tripcentral locationbusiness hotelupgraded to a suitebusiness districtconcierge teamthe ground floorrestaurants and barsclub room
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I came with expectation to find old hotel in a busy street that's why I book in two different hotels beside this hotel in the beginning then I change my mind and make the whole stay in crowne plaza to avoid packing and unpacking but I upgrade to suit since I decide to bring my family with me.

Staff
Decent, Very good staff, very polite ,helpful And maybe the first reason to come back is the way we've been treated.

Room
-Positive
acceptable room size
Comfortable bed
Thank you for the two baby beds ( baby cot ) with good quality not the cheap metal cage type ( parents will know what I mean )

-Negative
Very costly room price
No hose in bathroom (no idea why not have one)
Low standard furniture
Kitchen not fully equipped
Bathroom shower is low quality if you want to compare it with suites bathrooms in other hotels.

Small Advice to hotel management
Microwave Will be helpfull
Adding little technology won't harm
Changing the silly curtains and living room and the 100 years old sofa.

Room service
Food variety is the best thing to enjoy and it's the first thing that change my mood and make me start enjoying my stay

U can also combine orders from more than one restaurant
The club lounge is a good idea to change the mood and daily routine it's in 17 floor from 6 to 9 servings snacks & cakes.

Restaurants
we try the Vincent restaurant
And

Other Services
Like laundry Hotel offer us two piece per day and it's not to fool you so if your stay is 7 days X 2 pieces per day total 14 piece free even if you bring them all together
There is also Self laundry in second and eleven floor but first let them reactivate your card and buy soups because there is washing machines only.

Internet
If free with my room and it's not like other hotels where they limit your connectivity with one user only !
In my stay I was connecting 4 devices in the same time wireless Without the need to re connect every day like other hotel wireless connections

Room Tip: Obviously high floor room is better to avoid noise from inside and outside the hotel I took 17th floor and it was acceptable
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Dear “Dhari M”,
We would like to thank you for your detailed review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi.
We appreciate your comments about our “decent, very good staff, very polite helpful staff,” “comfortable room”, room service, Club Lounge, laundry service, Vincent’s and internet acess.
Thank you also for your feedback for the pricing, bathroom, kitchen amenities, furniture. We also note your small advice. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2012

A good property right in the heart of the city. Brilliant location for business people as well as shoppers. I stayed 5 nights in the hotel during August. The price offered by the hotel was very attractive. The attittude of the staff was very good.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2012

Dear “Hari1234”,
Thank you for taking time to post a short but sweet review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor.
As you have pointed out, we are centrally located making our hotel ideal for business as well as for leisure.
We are indeed very glad that our staff managed to make your stay an enjoyable one.
We will be happy to share your feedback with the management and staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I stayed in the Crowne Plaza in July on a weekend business break. I stay in the Plaza on average one weekend a month and it feels like home to me.

The concierge staff has begun to recognize me, and always park my LandCruiser in the underground parking. The car valet service is always polite and efficient. I really like the way that the reception staff remember you and greet you by name before you even hand over your passport at check-in. The reception staff immediately gives me a smoking room, as they have got my personal requirements off to a “T”. I am a “Priority Club” Card holder, and sometimes receive upgrades in the Hotel, which is great, and is a nice way of the hotel management to thank regular guests. The reception staff is always quick, efficient and very friendly. Nothing ever seems too much bother for them; they really work hard to keep the guests happy and address any issues quickly without any drama. I would particularly like to mention Padinaraj and Deli, it is always a pleasure seeing them when I check in, and they are always polite, helpful and very professional, as to be honest is the rest of the reception staff.

The rooms are great. Very spacious and extremely well equipped. They have anything you can want for in a hotel. I particularly like the comfy slippers and bathrobe when you are just slopping around and chilling out in the room. The options on TV are great, with lots of movie channels in English, plus Sky News. Tea and coffee is complimentary in the room, as are bottles of water. Air-conditioning is great, especially in July when outside temperatures can hit 50+ degrees. It’s really lovely to come back to a cool comfy room. Bathrooms are a good size and also well equipped with all the bits and bobs you would expect in a good hotel. Beds are extremely comfortable, and I always sleep very well in this Hotel. The main bar is underground, so there is virtually no noise in the rooms in the evening.

The restaurants in the Hotel are very good. “Cho Gao” and “Spaccanopoli” are particularly good. I eat regularly in these restaurants and always enjoy the excellent choice of food and very good service. I have never had a meal in either restaurant I didn’t enjoy. Cho Gao has a lovely atmosphere. Breakfast is first class, with a great choice and very good food. If I had any fault, it would be the lack of ketchup on the tables in the morning when having “full English”, but it’s always brought immediately on request by the staff.

“Heroes” Bar on the lower ground floor is great and always “jumping”. It can get seriously busy. There are loads of large screen TV’s showing multiple sports channels, and there are Live bands performing at the weekend. The bar food is superb, from snacks to fish and chips and steaks. Top notch bar food. It’s certainly one of my favorite bars in Abu Dhabi. “Vincents” on the 9th Floor is a hidden gem, with big comfy armchairs and a wonderful relaxing atmosphere. The staff is efficient and friendly, and the Bar Manageress Jaquie is an absolute diamond. It’s a wonderful place to totally relax and chill in the evenings with a great big brandy or a cocktail.

The Hotel is in an excellent location on Hamdan Street, with loads of shops and restaurants within easy walking distance, and all the biggest Shopping Malls are only a short taxi ride away. Taxis are extremely cheap, and always readily available at the main entrance.

If I have one “pet hate” about this hotel, it is the Elevator which only goes to the first floor. You then have to change elevators to go to the ground floor, or walk down the stairs. What is the point of this elevator stopping one floor short? Totally inane as far as I’m concerned, and drives me nuts when that’s the one that arrives when I’m coming down from the 19th floor.

The Crowne Plaza is not my personal favorite hotel in Abu Dhabi (see previous reviews), but I really enjoy staying here and really like the excellent staff, the good restaurants and the happy atmosphere. It’s an excellent hotel and I would certainly recommend it to anyone visiting Abu Dhabi. It’s a great central base to see the City. It’s always a pleasure to stay in this Hotel, and I will continue to visit it on business trips when I am in Abu Dhabi. I have always been a very happy and comfortable guest at this Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Dear “TravelTrollKent”,
We are so thrilled to read your wonderful & very detailed review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor and thank you for your patronage at Crowne Plaza Hotels.
We are very glad that you enjoyed the personalized service we aim to always provide to our valuable guests like you.
Thank you for your comments about the room & its amenities. We are pleased to hear that you had a good night sleep during your stay. It’s great to know that our award winning restaurants like Cho Gao, Spaccanapoli, Heroes, The Garden & Vincent’s never failed to make you enjoy your meals.
We have noted your feedback about the elevator and definitely we will share this with the management & staff.
We appreciate all your kind words and especially the recommendation you give to all the travelers going to Abu Dhabi.
Guests’ complete satisfaction is our main goal and we’re delighted to know that it has been achieved on all your stays with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

I came here to stay for 5 nights on my honeymoon, booked through an agent after seeing good reviews.

Firstly the location of hotel is great, right at the heart of the city, shops, shopping malls and fast food places all within walking distance.

The hotel lobby is nicely decorated and the rooms also very nicely furnished, room furniture could do with a touch updating but still very nice. Rooms are very spacious and all the facilities such as fridge TV, Jacuzzi in room all in working order. Hotel provided us with an iron and iron board on request which stayed in our room for the duration of the stay.

Given a choice of pillows avail for use and beds were nice and large and very comfortable.

I had hired a car and was provided with free parking although I never had to park my car once as there was a valet service which was free to hotel guests.

Did not have breakfast in my room package however on the last day ordered room service, which was fast and the breakfast came nice and hot and the portions were very generous.
I had no issues with this hotel and for the price paid and quality of service received, I definitely will be using again when visiting.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abdul g
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2012

Dear “abdul g”,
We would like to thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi and thank you for taking time to post a review of your stay here on Tripadvisor.
We are happy that you enjoyed our hotel’s location, newly refurbished lobby, choices of pillows, valet parking, room service and specially the quality of service provided by our staff.
You may want to try some of our award winning restaurants in the hotel which w take prode of like Cho Gao, Spaccanapoli & Heroes.
Again thank you for recommending us to other travelers in Abu Dhabi and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

This is an average hotel in every respect. Services, food quality, space, location ... were all just average. I chose to stay at this hotel because the conference I came to attend was held there.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank 550hashima

Dear “helloq8”,
Thank you for taking time to post a review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor and for choosing us for your business trip in here in Abu Dhabi.
We are happy to inform you that we are currently having renovations which include bedroom upgrade. We aim to continuously improve our products and services to meet our guests’ expectations.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards,