Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 131
Booking.comUS$ 131
eDreamsUS$ 131
getaroom.comUS$ 151
2,489 results
All reviews thai restaurant kasara lounge pool deck balcony room rooftop bar beautiful hotel city view relaxing stay pool staff rooms are spacious special thanks amazing service late check special mention gym waitrose yasser
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Visited Anantara for the first time on our first wedding anniversary. We have booked for Deluxe Balcony room with Mangroves view. And we got an upgrade to next level room. Appreciate that. Thank you.

The excellent location is more than words. We were too impressed by the view from our room's balcony. Loved the good sized rooms, and thanks for the surprise cake they kept at the room.

Though the rooms were modern designed rooms, it was not that cozy. Just like any other hotel room, nothing unique in facilities or interior, except the outdoor view. But the spacious washroom with the choice of shower stalls and bathtub are applauded.

Staffs all across the hotel accommodation seem very helpful and pleasant.

Special thanks to Mary for attending us and Muhammed Osam, the booking assistant for his quick responses, for being hospitable, and courteous.☺☺

Breakfast was good, but they don't have a decent selection.

We actually didn't wanted to sit outdoors because it was windy outside. But the staff was like compelling us to sit outdoors though we hesitated. Finally when he left after asking us to sit outdoors, we some how managed to get inside and sit in a comfortable area.

The waiters seems to know nothing about the food they serve. They had dim sums for the buffet. I asked the boy whether its veg or non veg. But the boy had no clue if its veg or not. And he said he don't know and hesitated to serve me even the other dishes and was too careless in his approach that I had to leave that counter with out taking anything other than a soup.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Khaled Sharabassy, General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Dear Ms. Dilip,

Thank you very much for choosing Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel and for sharing your valuable feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to know your pleasant stay at our hotel. It is such a great opportunity to have you staying with us.

Many thanks as well for recognizing the hard work of Mary and Ozman who had gone extra-mile and taken such good care of you.

In regard to your less positive experience with breakfast, please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience it has caused you. I have escalated the same to concerned department heads. I will ensure the investigation will be carried out, in parallel to putting an immediate action in place. This is to improve our service and knowledge of our team and avoid any less positive experience you had. We highly consider such a very serious complaint like yours and we are dealing with it with the utmost priority. Once again, we are really sorry for the disappointments. I hope this area will not deter you from coming back to Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

Your trust is very important to us, we hope for another opportunity you will give us in the future. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

It was quite nice place , Suresh & Lala were more than helpful and hospitality was extremely good.
Food choices and quality was very good especially the grilled shrimps.
Will definitely come here again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Khaled Sharabassy, General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Dear Mr. Kareem,

Thank you for the amazing comments.

We are glad we met your expectations during your recent stay at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel. I must agree our food and team are my assets to ensure constant guest satisfaction. Thank you for highlighting it in this review.

We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

I've got the chance to stayed at Anantara Eastern Mangroves.the room was amazing
with all small details,considered to indulge host experience. All service offered meet and exceed my expectations.I would like to give a special recommendation to Ms.Gail she has been the kindest,friendlier and most professional staff I've seen in a hotel.she made our experience Amazing ,she made sure all that we asked for,was accomplished.Highly recommend with high quality service..

Dear Mr. Dan,

Greetings from Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback and comments about your recent stay by completing our survey.

I am pleased to read that your stay was flawless and that our team took such good care of you. I have shared this survey with our colleagues especially with Gail, and they are enthusiastically motivated to read your comments about the hotel and the services.

Guest satisfaction is our utmost objective and it will not only make our hotel successful but also our work more satisfying. The reputation of Anantara is built on dedication and commitment to exemplary customer service.

I certainly do hope that your recent experience will build a rapport for patronizing continuously our hotel services in the coming period.

We are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to the Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Very accommodating place to spend time with friends. Staff are very accommodating especially those who are in ingredients resto. Those who are in he grill area and serving area as well as from the dessert area and most especially suresh

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Khaled Sharabassy, General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear Ms. Kit,

Thank you very much for the lovely comments.

Indeed, my team is my great asset to ensure guest satisfaction. We thank you for recognizing it and sharing it with us.

We would be delighted to see you again soon at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel.

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

The food is really good and the place is very pleasant. I would like commend mr. Suresh, he is very accommodating and very approachable. He makes sure that we are comfortable and that we are assisted properly. He goes beyond what is expected of him.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Angelo,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am very pleased to learn about your enjoyable stay and the great service provided by one of our team members. It is indeed a rewarding feeling when we learn that we deliver happy guests like yourself.

We will definitely look forward to seeing you again soon.