“Nice bar, great view”

Ranked #92 of 2,339 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Watch the sun set on the Abu Dhabi city scape from the capital's highest bar as you enjoy signature cocktails and fabulous beverage promotions. Innovative cocktails along with delectable snacks are enhanced by DJ sets and stunning views at Ray's Bar. With chic decor, smoking and non-smoking seating that inspires relaxed conversation and an electric atmosphere, the Level 62 bar is Abu Dhabi's premium destination to kick back, celebrate, socialize or enjoy sundowners in style. Through Wednesday till Saturday, live DJ sets adds a twist of lively deep house sounds to the Ray's Bar experience, making it one of the capital's favorite weekending spots. Discover the perfect way to kick back and relax before beginning a new week with our DJ impacting the soundtrack with his flawless musical taste.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a few drinks as we where close by. Difficult to reach with the elevator. Service was just ok, friendly but pushy. Food selection overpriced and quality just fine. Views are great, nice bar for a views drinks...

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I took my parents here for great views of the city. We were lucky enough to take advantage of the happy hour followed by a free glass of champagne each courtesy of the Vieno app.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went there long time back with friends,the view from the bar is amazing..the bar promotes cocktails and the ambience and the crowd is pretty good...the oldfashoin cocktail was superb.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was here with 2 people on Monday 26th March 2018 for happy hour. Kind of what I was expecting. Amazing view of the city as we got there before sunset for happy hour which is from 5pm to 8pm on Mondays. I emailed to book a table but it's a first come first serve for seating.

The windows were cleaned on the outside of the side with the view of the Corniche, I guess the other side was cleaned at the same time but was dusty.

Good service with complimentary nuts and popcorn to make us thirsty. Not a lot of people there as it was a Monday. There is a smoking side and a non smoking side.
We were dressed 'Business Casual' but most people were smart casual and one guy in shorts. Music was chill but there was a DJ box. I'm not sure people would be up and dancing here like a nightclub but I could be very wrong as Ray's Bar is open late.

The parking at Etihad Towers was a bit tricky. Initially the valet guy just waved us through as he said to park "below". I ended up doing a lap and as my friend said "abandon" the car when we go around the next time.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stopped in for a pre-dinner cocktail and a view of the city. Good location for a relaxing hour or two with nice atmosphere and good service from the staff.