“Nice bar, great view”

Ranked #82 of 2,216 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Innovative cocktails along with a refreshing beverage menu and Asian influenced tapas are enhanced by DJ sets and stunning views at Ray's Bar. With chic decor, seating that inspires relaxed conversation, private rooms and an electric atmosphere, the Level 62 bar is Abu Dhabi's premium destination to kick back, celebrate, socialise or enjoy sundowners in style. On Tuesdays and weekends, live Dj sets add a twist of lively deep house sounds to the Ray's Bar experience, making it one of the capital's favourite weekending spots.Enjoy Saturday Sundowns at Ray's Bar from 18:00 - 23:00. Discover the perfect way to kick back and relax before beginning a new week with our DJ impacting the soundtrack with his flawless musical taste. Watch the sun set on the Abu Dhabi city scape from the capital's highest bar as you enjoy signature cocktails and fabulous beverage promotions.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a few drinks as we where close by. Difficult to reach with the elevator. Service was just ok, friendly but pushy. Food selection overpriced and quality just fine. Views are great, nice bar for a views drinks...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took my parents here for great views of the city. We were lucky enough to take advantage of the happy hour followed by a free glass of champagne each courtesy of the Vieno app.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there long time back with friends,the view from the bar is amazing..the bar promotes cocktails and the ambience and the crowd is pretty good...the oldfashoin cocktail was superb.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was here with 2 people on Monday 26th March 2018 for happy hour. Kind of what I was expecting. Amazing view of the city as we got there before sunset for happy hour which is from 5pm to 8pm on Mondays. I emailed to book a table but it's a first come first serve for seating.

The windows were cleaned on the outside of the side with the view of the Corniche, I guess the other side was cleaned at the same time but was dusty.

Good service with complimentary nuts and popcorn to make us thirsty. Not a lot of people there as it was a Monday. There is a smoking side and a non smoking side.
We were dressed 'Business Casual' but most people were smart casual and one guy in shorts. Music was chill but there was a DJ box. I'm not sure people would be up and dancing here like a nightclub but I could be very wrong as Ray's Bar is open late.

The parking at Etihad Towers was a bit tricky. Initially the valet guy just waved us through as he said to park "below". I ended up doing a lap and as my friend said "abandon" the car when we go around the next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped in for a pre-dinner cocktail and a view of the city. Good location for a relaxing hour or two with nice atmosphere and good service from the staff.