Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$ 169
US$ 78
US$ 142
US$ 109
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 186/night.

Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 62
Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 62
US$ 242
US$ 181
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 70
Centro Capital Centre(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 53
US$ 392
US$ 311
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 367/night.

2,951 results
All reviewsbutler servicesaadiyat islandolea restaurantmanhattan loungeadult poolocean suitekids clubsea viewasian restaurantfamily poolbeautiful resortspg memberhalf boardmain poolhuge bathroomlife guardsrain shower
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Thank you for nice set up on my table during my visit to asian restaurant, i was proposing my girl friend we were so impressed with the table set up esspecially m tabe was facing on sun set.

Meezaan

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank meezan s
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Congratulations Meezaan! Thank you for choosing to dine at Sontaya, our Southeast Asian restaurant, on your special evening. I am sure our team would have assisted in making every detail memorable. Wishing you and your partner the very best ahead and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

I use Trip Advisor to decide on where to stay so wanted to post a review to help everyone else. I travel for a living and for pleasure and have the luck of staying in many 5* resorts around the world but that does mean I have stupidly high expectations. I therefore had to write about the St Regis as there is nothing I can fault.

The service was perfect and unlike another review on here we found the staff were prompt, efficient and well-trained. Rooms were lovely, particularly the bathroom, Friday brunch is one of the best in the UAE, our glasses were never empty. The 55 on 5th restaurant was fantastic, both food and ambience. The resort is beautiful and I would not hesitate to stay there again, I am even planning when that will be!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dubai2London
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Greetings from The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi and thank you for your positive comments.

It is indeed a pleasure to read that your stay with us was wonderful. Our staff is our biggest asset and they commitment to service standards certainly make all the difference in making the stay with us memorable. As I read that you enjoyed dining with us, I am confident you will appreciate our beach restaurant, Turquoiz, which will open doors post summer. I very much look forward to welcoming you back at our resort.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Dear Travelors,

I had the pleasure to enjoy a beautiful evening with friends, at the St.Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
We had done our reservations at the 55th Restaurant. It was unbelievable, unforgettable and will be always remembered from my end. We had such a lovely funny evening, as the service was perfect and the food was outstanding. First things first. We arrived at The St.Regis hotel lobby,and we received very warm welcome, when the Gents opened us the door from the car and guided my friends and me personally to the lobby.
There was another Gentleman waiting and guided us personally from the lobby to the bar of the 55th restaurant where we met the rest of our friends. Having still some time, before we went for dinner, we had a glas of champagne and the Chef de Cusines prepared some lovely apertizers for us, which was really delicious.

Apart form the modern stylish interior and the warm blue color which shines from the top, it gives you really something special and you feel really relaxed. The entire Service team from the arrival at the hotel enjoying a drink at the bar, and finally having an outstanding dinner, made this evening with my lovely friends a really unforgettable stay for me.
We spend no, we enjoyed 4 hours in a nice atmosphere and we felt very very special and welcomed, thanks to the entire team of the St.Regis many thanks for that.

Believe me, if your are next time in Abu Dhabi, take the time and schedule yourself for either to stay in the St.Regis or enjoy a lovely evening with friends or family, you will not regret it.

I wish you all a happy and always safe traveling, until next time, see yah.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank oliver444

Greetings from The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi

On behalf of the team, thank you for the words of appreciation on your experience of dining at 55&5th, The Grill, our signature venue. It is always a pleasure to read and hear about our friendly staff and the uncompromising service we strive to provide our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I have booked with a friend for a long week-end. We needed a getaway, and were not disappointed on check-in! The place is amazing, the room, although only superior category, was large and the beds very comfortable. The bathroom was beautiful, with a large rain shower. The facilities of the hotel were very good too. Although it seemed like a lot of families had booked over the week-end, the adult only pool made it easy to relax. The spa is also beautiful and very relaxing. The gym is super high tech, with internet available on the treadmills.
However, I must say that I was disappointed with the service. Although the staff was overall friendly and approachable, the lack of training was very obvious. I had to ask 4 times for ice next to the pool. We needed to wait for another 20min before our order was taken, and once it finally arrived, there was a hair in my food. In the spa, the manager was replacing the mats in front of jacuzzi/sauna/steam room with her shoes (and you walk barefoot on them afterwards). The turn down service of the room was also bad: beds not open, garbage bins not cleared, towels on the floor in the bathroom... We did call to have an extra bathrobe, which took an our to come. Same thing for tooth paste and soap. The phone on the bed side table wasn't working, and although I did mention it, no one came to fix it and I spent the whole stay (3 nights) with no phone. Staff (including top management) was using the guest lifts, which I believe shouldn't happen in 5* properties. The only exception to this bad service was Olea, the all day dining restaurant, where Willy was amazing. He took care of us from day one, and made a point to come and greet us even if he wasn't taking care of us directly. The whole team there was very attentive and ready to help.
Overall, it was a very nice stay thanks to the hotel facilities and the room. The staff was friendly and nice, but again, more training is necessary to help them deliver the level or service expected in this kind of property.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Greetings from The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi and thank you for your feedback.

On behalf of my team, my apologies for the shortfalls you experienced in service in certain areas. I am however happy to read your feedback on Willy and his assistance at Olea. I am sure he will be very appreciative of your kind words. I look forward to welcoming you back and making every aspect of your future stays with bespoke and memorable.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

We took two interconnecting rooms for a long weekend with children (ages 10 and 8) and an adult family member, and had a magical stay.

Rooms

Stunning sea view, large balconies, very generous bathrooms with his and hers sinks, rainshower, and massive tub. Very comfortable beds with high-quality linen. Good storage space and well laid-out.

Mostly good -- we had a glitch because we wanted to watch a major sporting event with the children which couldn't be viewed in our rooms and the only place screening it was the bar, into which families are not allowed. This was unacceptable for the first night but sorted out to our satisfaction for the rest of the stay. The business center was unexpectedly closed but remedied quickly with a phone call. Otherwise, fast and polite response to room service, bell desk, etc.

F&B

Delicious Asian lunch at Sontaya, quality offerings for lunch/drinks at Turquoise and the adult pool area, busy but substantial and well-managed breakfast buffet at Olea.

Facilities

Excellent, well-run kids club which entertained our two for an hour or so at a time. Stunning beach but very rocky -- the hotel has thoughtfully included some rubber swim shoes to lend to guests for mitigating this issue. The adult pool has jacuzzis and in-water lounges as well as very inviting cabanas. Plenty of seating and towels at the family pool, even on a holiday weekend. The gym is a short walk from the main hotel and has every machine and implement, as well as a fantastic indoor lap pool.

Overall, this is a beautiful resort which is a credit to the developing Saadiyat area -- more luxurious than the nearby Park Hyatt and a short trip to downtown Abu Dhabi. Worth a weekend away for GCC residents or a longer stay for overseas travelers.

Room Tip: Interconnecting 544 (king) and 542 (two doubles) were set off in their own private area with gorgeous sea views and large balconies -- close to everything but near the lifts and surprisingly quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Greetings from The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi and thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review.

I am delighted that your family and you had a true resort experience and had the opportunity to try all our facilities. We are Abu Dhabi’s first true beach resort and take pride in offering our guests every aspect that will make their stay with us memorable.Thank you again for choosing us and I look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing break.