“Good Service , Friendly staff, Memorable Stay,”

Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown
Ranked #53 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Dubai
“Good Service , Friendly staff, Memorable Stay,”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The first thing that strikes you about this hotel is the warmth of the hotel staff. The front office executive accompanied me to the room and explained the features and put the expectations in perspective. The rooms are well appointed and quite clean. I had a small accident at the revolving door of the hotel entrance. One of the staff members in the hotel offered me a seat and quickly got some ice and make me feel very comfortable. It was quite nice to see people caring when you are injured. It was overall a good experience. The billing was fast and efficient.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Thank you for your good comments and your kind review. We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and it feels great to read you had a wonderful stay with us.
Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Arabic first
Warsaw, Warszawa, Poland
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I stayed in Cristal Salam Hotel twice for 2x3 nights and each time I faced friendly, helpful and smiling staff. The quality of rooms exceeded my expectations. Great beds, superb bathrooms and high quality that you can experience with all these hotel's details. For a person like me who pays attention for those small nice things this was quite important. Perfect size of hotel, its location, accessibility, high quality service provoke me to avoid any other hotel for my next trip to Abu-Dhabi. And there is something else that I loved... great fresh fragrance they use. Just great !

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
It is always a pleasure to read such fantastic reviews from our guests. I am most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our outstanding staff enjoying making our guests feels welcome.
Thank you for choosing to stay with Cristal Salam Hotel and we are all looking forward seeing you again on your next stay with us.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We went to Abu Dhabi and selected this hotel for this part of our trip to the UAE. It was difficult to find without a GPS - they ran out from the car rental company but supplied us with a limited map. Once we found the hotel, we were pleased. They offered a very nice atmosphere, attentive, pleasant staff, and a clean, well-appointed room. The located was within walking distance of the Abu Dhabi Mall, and only about a block away from a grocer. We enjoyed walking around the city and taking in the sites. Each day we returned to the hotel, we were greeted by the staff and asked if there is anything else they could do to make our stay more enjoyable. We did not take advantage of their restaurant as we wanted to take in the taste of the city. We can only imagine it would have been a pleasant dining experience given all the attention from other aspects of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your kind review and glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I have conveyed your kind words to our staff and very much touched by your thoughtful gesture. Your feedback encourages us to continue to provide outstanding service.

If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance, please do let us know and we are all looking forward to meet you on your next visit at the Cristal Salam Hotel.

Australia
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed in Cristal Salam hotel last week and the service was excellent! Staff was very friendly and couldn't do more for you. The room was spacious and I loved the pillows. It is definitely one of the best I've ever stayed in. Well done!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.
I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Salam Hotel have met your expectations.
Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review, I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Cristal Hotel sometime in the near future.

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Usually an overnight stay won't help me with the overall impression, but starting with the welcome drink and friendly smile to the last minute and having helpful people all around the hotel makes you feel like you been there before.

Food is great, diversified, hotel was 2 minutes walk to my business associates quarters in Salam St. Abu Dhabi, the front desk people were very practical and helpful, the hotel is Xtra Clean!
you people out there should try it for yourselves
Next visit i will definitly ask my associates to book the stay in the Cristal Salam !

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Cristal Hotel, guests such as yourself enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us.

It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Salam Hotel will be your first choice in Abu Dhabi.

Furthermore If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance on your next visit, please do let us know.