“New Zyng Asian at Al Raha Gardens Plaza”
Review of Zyng Asian Grill

Zyng Asian Grill
Ranked #945 of 2,213 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We had a very average meal here, in fact rather blah to be honest. While the menu promises great taste and nutritious food, the soup lacked authenticity as "wonton" soup and was just boring, the chicken ball meal lacked "zing" and the only thing of note was the "choose your own veggie" meal, but it was swimming in a rather tasteless sauce that was supposed to be garlicky (not), sesame- tasting (not), and ginger-tasting (remotely, but not identifiable). The cooks need to get the sauces right, and add value by being more generous with the food portions. The soup was giant sized, but not worthy of eating, really. Get it right.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

We sat near a window & could see the water, but we love this place because the food was exactly what we love: freshly prepared, seasoned well, and yummy!

Reviewed 24 November 2011

I have never in my life, had such bad service nor such a terrible plate of stuff put in front of me. I wont call it food because it was far from it.

My collegues and I had had a day of team building and decided to try the Zyng Asian Grill based in The Gardens in khalifah city A. This was the one mistake we had made all day.

In total we were between 16-20 people. The waitress was very good at taking out orders and thats where the service stopped being good.

The food was bought individulally at odd awkard timings and the waitor had changed and did not know who was eating what, he asked my collegues every single time he bought something out when all he had to do was check with the waitress who took the order.

The food was disgusting, and there was nothing asian about it. My collegues were made up of myself from south african and two chinese woman, some sri lankin guys, some philliphine friends, some some morrocan etc but basically there was a wide range of nationalities and not one person liked nor finished their food. The chinese ladie in our group was actually ashamed at the food and apolisied to us on the resturants behalf telling us who she is disgraced by what theyre calling asian food.

When we tried to explain to teh waitress how un happy we were her attitude was " well thats how we serve the food". When we tried to speak to the supervisor as no manager was on duty, she was in the kitchen her back turned and some guy told us we were not allowed to speak to her as she was busy? She could hear us but purposely ignored us.

I will tell you a few facts.
1. I will never again set food in a restuarnt by this franchise having had this experiance.

2. With the work I do, I take people out and suggest places for people to visit daily, I will be telling people to stay clear of this place

It was a disgrace and the prices they are charging for the slop they give you is unacceptable. I will be taking my complaint alot higher than this website, as justice must be done.

1  Thank hudntiss
Reviewed 9 November 2011

It's a simple restaurant, but the sushi is really good it's freshly made unlike other restaurants who kept them for hours. They served clean and freshly cooked food.
I would love to come back.

Reviewed 1 October 2011

A complete nondescript restaurant offering freshly cooked food, almost entirely devoid of flavour. Inside a shopping mall with a view of traffic and hard benches or seats. It's got nothing to recommend it other than the food will not make you ill.