Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$ 169
US$ 156
Jumeirah.com
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
US$ 56
US$ 84
US$ 78
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
US$ 48
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 140
US$ 119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 239
US$ 181
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 61
Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 62
US$ 119
US$ 106
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 398
US$ 305
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2015

i stayed with my family here. the staff are good and friendly. this hotel near the shopping malls like the world trade center with 10 minutes walking. not only that there are lots of shopping malls near and also restaurants. it is nice to stay in visiting abu dhabi.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Khaled D, Manager at Cassells Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2015

Dear Maricel

Greetings From Cassells Hotel Apartments

we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and we are glad to hear that you and your family had a good time with us.

we look forward to see you again at Cassells Hotel Apartments

Best Regards

Reviewed 6 January 2015

this is the third time i stay in The hotel is very good and all the service were excellent , the room very clean with good smell
and the coworkers very helpful, and the food Amazing taste , I was looking for tradition food but it wasn't in the buffet , but i found the host asked for help and she order me what i am looking for
I really love to stay always in this hotel ,,,, and I really thank the management to keep this place very nice

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business

Dear Sir

On behalf of Cassells Hotel Apartments management and staff, we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your comment.

we look forward to serve you again at Cassells Hotel Apartment

Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 January 2015

I was quite surprised by the great ambiance of the room - it really felt cosy and relaxing, just like home. The room was super large and fully equipped with everything you need, whether it was a short stay or a long one. They had a nice gym and sauna. The staff was friendly and helpful. Service was brilliant. The hotel itself was strategically located in the center with access to shopping and entertainment, as well as Al Hosn museum for some culture! The restaurant served one of the best buffets I ever had, yumm!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a nice view of the city. Corner rooms are sunny.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Khaled D, Manager at Cassells Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2015

Dear Sir

On behalf of Cassells Hotel Apartments Management and Staff. We would like to Thank you for choosing our hotel and for you Comments.

we look forward to serve you again at Cassells Hotel Apartments

kind regards

Reviewed 27 December 2014

This hotel has the worst customer service. Worst reception and worst manager! I had an argument with the hotel staff for having visitors in my room. What kind of hotel would not allow any visitors?? They even threatened me that they will call the police??? That there is a fine for having visitors??? They ask my visitors to leave within 5mns!!! I dont recommend this hotel ever to anyone especially if you plan to have visitors.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank AmberRainyDays
Khaled D, Manager at Cassells Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2014

Greetings from Cassells Hotel Apartments

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused but for the guests safety, we usually don't allow visitors in the rooms. the guests can have visitors in the lobby or restaurant anytime.

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 December 2014

This was second time in cassells. Since i had my family along this time they upgraded me to a executive suite which was very kind of them, as the rooms were very spacious and my 2 boys were to run around.
Microwave , washer all were available. lot of eating places and shops behind.
staff are always smiling and pleasant.

only negative point no wifi. Yes that is right no WIFI and the wired internet was chargeable AED 30 for 1 hour or AED 50 for 24hrs.

the no WIFI part may make me look for another place next time i stay in abudhabi

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Khaled D, Manager at Cassells Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2014

Greetings from Cassells Hotel Apartments

we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your comments which will help us improve our service.
we are in the process of installing WIFI all over the hotel.

we look forward to see you again at Cassells Hotel Apartments.

regards