See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2014

This hotel has the worst customer service. Worst reception and worst manager! I had an argument with the hotel staff for having visitors in my room. What kind of hotel would not allow any visitors?? They even threatened me that they will call the police??? That there is a fine for having visitors??? They ask my visitors to leave within 5mns!!! I dont recommend this hotel ever to anyone especially if you plan to have visitors.

Date of stay: June 2014
1  Thank AmberRainyDays
Khaled D, Manager at Cassells Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2014

Greetings from Cassells Hotel Apartments

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused but for the guests safety, we usually don't allow visitors in the rooms. the guests can have visitors in the lobby or restaurant anytime.

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 December 2014

This was second time in cassells. Since i had my family along this time they upgraded me to a executive suite which was very kind of them, as the rooms were very spacious and my 2 boys were to run around.
Microwave , washer all were available. lot of eating places and shops behind.
staff are always smiling and pleasant.

only negative point no wifi. Yes that is right no WIFI and the wired internet was chargeable AED 30 for 1 hour or AED 50 for 24hrs.

the no WIFI part may make me look for another place next time i stay in abudhabi

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Khaled D, Manager at Cassells Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2014

Greetings from Cassells Hotel Apartments

we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your comments which will help us improve our service.
we are in the process of installing WIFI all over the hotel.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

Many many good restaurants, supermarkets, malls around. Could have provided WIFI instead of LAN cable. Food is good but costly as compared to the restaurants within reach. Nice staff. Nice Room. Good Service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Cassells Hotel Apartments

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your positive comments.
Also, we would like to inform you that we are in the process of installing WIFI all over the hotel.

we look forward to see you again at Cassells Hotel Apartments

kind regards

Reviewed 7 December 2014

A hotel they didn’t given chance to wait in the lobby more than 5 minutes for check in and check out. It was really make me happy the Philippine girl who make check in and the check out done the Arabic Man and the Front Office Manager they are really didn’t waste my time there..... It was an amazing experience the mini bar guy done the room check in within that time..... Everything was working as an automatic system that what I feel from the reception staff. I asked extra towels and had an issue of curtain both they fixed it. The room was well cleaned and all type of bathroom amenities including Dental set. Housekeeping Staff who came he try to fix the issue of curtain just I informed only even it’s not as his job he try to take the ownership and try. After few minutes the Engineering staff tries to fix it. Its located in the city.

Bed is very hard; it’s not feeling comfortable to sleep. The next day (Check out day morning) I asked some tea coffee items to request the reception girl said up on arrival only they will give. It was a big shock to hear me cause it coast less than 2 dirham to the hotel and make their image in my mind get little down. And few channels only not enough Asian Channels. I requested for upper floor but I got the room in 4th floor only 401.If it’s not available I try to understand but they didn’t inform me. No free Wifi.

Room tip: The rooms are very spacious, nice well cleaned rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Khaled D, Manager at Cassells Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2014

Dear Mr. Nairsab

Greetings,

we would like to thank you for choosing Cassells Hotel Apartments for your stay and we appreciate your comments which will help us serve you better in the future.

we have taken your comments into consideration and action will be taken for a better experience next time you visit us.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

location = perfect>.......
parking = impossible at night.......
room = spacious + clean.......
staff = unfriendly......
comfort = good......
make sure you get the room you booked
ask for rooms overlooking back side shops, you will like how busy the street i in the night
surrounded by various restaurants from all cusines

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Khaled D, Manager at Cassells Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2014

Dear Hany

Greeting from Cassells Hotel Apartments

we would like to thank you for your comments and your point regarding staff was taken into consideration and necessary action will be taken.
regrading the parking, we have valet parking service free of charge and available 24hrs.