4,082 results
All reviews ezdan tower swimming pool tower reception house keeping west bay housekeeping supervisor long stay special thanks fitness center front office excellent service long term health club room service thank you very much reception staff mr
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was staying in Ezdan 2weeks The Hotel was Nice alsho The staff Whos Cleaning My Room Very Well The House Keeping staff are verry helpfull Mr Amjath ‘ mr selvakumar ‘ mr chandrakasan and ms Anjelene was helping me Mr Kenawy gaiding the guys well Thank you for evrithing keepit up

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ezdan H, Guest Relations at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Greetings from Ezdan Hotel West Bay.

We appreciate your good comments on our colleagues that they were able to provide wonderful service on your stay. Our colleagues are truly one of our pride for delivering excellent and memorable service to our valued guests such as you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I have had the privilege of being a long term guest of the ezdan hotel tower 2 in West bay doha. Throughout my stay of over one and a half years I have had been hosted by some of Doha's finest front desk personal. Rechel, Joyce, Karen and Sheila have always greeted me every morning and night with grace and a smile. They have also ensured that all my requirements have been handled promptly and in a professional manner making the stay all more comfortable. Thank you to all the staff that make my stay a pleasure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Ezdan H, Guest Relations at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Greetings from Ezdan Hotel West Bay.

Thank you for having the time to write your comment and it is truly heart warming that you have mentioned the names of some of our receptionist who assisted you on your stay and considers them as "Doha's finest front desk personnel". We are more than glad to hear that our colleagues were able to make your stay as comfortable and pleasurable as possible.

Once again thank you an looking forward for your continued patronage.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Good ambience, swimming pool.
Specially the trainer at swimming pool very cooperative. I think Thanachan namely.

Sports activities are good including football court, basketball court n gym with souna and steam bathroom

Overall experience was good, would like to visit again soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from Ezdan Hotel West Bay.

Than you for finding the time to let us know your feedback on our hotel. We are more than glad to know that we were able to provide or meet the needs of an athletic person like you, since you focus on our recreation / health club area i would assume that this is the most important that you look for in a hotel and it is awarding for us that we succeed in making your stay as pleasurable as possible.

See you on your next visit and looking forward to create more good memories with you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very good hotel to stay with family and business trip, all amenities available in good condition,Rooms are good , housekeeping done proper, staff are friendly. Super market restaurant and Masjid availabe.

Room Tip: swimming pool view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from Ezdan Hotel West Bay.

It is heartwarming to know that we were able to meet your needs and that you find Ezdan Hotel both recommendable for pleasure and business purposes. Thank you for emphasizing on our facilities and colleagues, we shall continuously improve and aim to be better to deliver world class service that our valued guests like you truly deserves and share your positive feedback with the rest of our team.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I am here by myself working. It is my second visit to Doha and chose to stay here at the Ezdan West Bay again because my first stay was very comfortable. The one thing that I think could use improvement would be that the first floor can be a bit confusing to navigate due to the lack of signage. The hallways on level one connect all of the towers but there are no signs to help guide you to where you are wanting to go. For example the entry ways to the elevators do not tell you what tower they are for. But once you figure it out its not a big deal. I have zero complaints on anything else. The Hotel has everything really a person would need. There is every amenity imaginable for a working person or family just wanting to enjoy a weekend. Gym, pool, markets, cafe's, barber shop, pharmacy, I am sure I am even missing some. There is no alcohol here but if you want a drink there are places within walking distance to enjoy a beer or cocktail which gives you a reason to go for a walk.
The staff has been so friendly and I have gotten to know so many. I cannot say enough about the hospitality. From the hotel lobby workers, to the door men, and the security personnel to the housekeeping. Even the people who answer the phone when you call for room service and even the delivery people who bring the food. I feel like they are my friends. I would like to give the names of some of them so they can get credit because it is because of them that I am writing this.
Ajmeer - Housekeeping
Dipendra - Housekeeping
Harshana - Lobby ( I think )
Mohanlal - Room service ( I think )
Louise - Lobby

there are more but the names are difficult for me. Everyone here deserves a big thank you and gold star for service as far as I am concerned.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard Q

Greetings from Ezdan Hotel West Bay.

The privilege is ours that you have chosen to stay with us for the second time around. Thank you for sharing your comments for us to better serve our valued guest like you and improve our facilities and service overall. We are truly overwhelmed for the heartfelt words that you have taken the time to write here, with regards to the signage we are glad to inform you that we are continuously working on this to achieve utmost comfort and pleasure throughout the stay of our guests.