Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Pool
US$ 112
US$ 93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 110
US$ 105
US$ 152
US$ 144
  • Pool
US$ 164
US$ 142
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
  • Beachfront
US$ 93
US$ 90
Agoda.com
Kingsgate Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
US$ 45
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 50/night.

Ramada Encore Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
US$ 49
Priceline
4,016 results
All reviewshouse keepingezdan towertower receptionsports cafewest bayswimming poolhousekeeping staffspecial thanksexcellent servicefitness centerlong stayfront officekeep up the good worklaundry servicelong termroom servicehealth club
Reviewed 9 January 2018

From the moment I checked-in, I felt right at home and it stayed that way during my entire stay. I came late at night after flying from the United States, and Noujish at the front desk immediately befriended me. He told me abou Doha, honored a deal that I just seen online after arriving and hadn't booked, and then told me about an even better special if I moved into their long-term stay residences. Zaheer, the night-time manager, also came out to introduce himself and during my stay always greeted me with a warm smile, a friendly hello, and small talk. Really, the warmth of the staff is what made this the best hotel experience I have ever had. I even became friends with the bell hops Siva and Mohammad. The facilities were great. Not five star, but clearly four star, and the value can't be beat, which is why I selected Ezdan. I can't speak highly enough of my experience and consider it the best stay I have had over the years. It is certainly the one, I will never forget--and for all the right reasons!

Room Tip: Ask for deals when you check-in, 24 hour free business center with free printer, walking distance to City Center
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Ezdan H, Guest Relations at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Mr. Travis,

Greetings from Ezdan Hotels West Bay.

Thank you for giving us a comprehensive run down of the positive aspects of your stay with us. It makes us more motivated to know that you are happy with your stay as our main concern is a complete satisfaction of our valued guests. We would like to thank you for the warm feedback regarding out Team and facilities.

Looking forward for your continues support.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Wonderful, comfortable stay here. We stayed here for 2 weeks and we had absolutely 0 complaints during our stay. Their staff, especially Kenawy and Angelene were extremely helpful and took care of our stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from Ezdan Hotels West Bay,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your good experience with us. It is heartwarming that you were impressed with the service that we have provided. Appreciation from guest like you are our constant source of inspiration. We will certainly pass your message to all the Team.

We look forward to your continues support and we will do our best to ensure you receive the best stay experience whilst in Doha.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I live in Ezdan Hotel West Bay for almost a year now and I'd like to give commendation to the housekeeping staff who tirelessly make sure that our 2-BR serviced apartment is in upkeep and spotless. Thank you to Md. Serajulrain, Badaruzaman, and Rhedwin for all their concerted efforts throughout these days. All the best to the rest of Ezdan Hotel Housekeeping Team! Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Greetings from Ezdan Hotels West Bay.

Firstly, let me thank you on behalf of the team for those very positive comments. As we always work hard to deliver the best guest experience, this will definitely encourage our colleagues to maintain their efforts and provide the genuine service and hospitality.

We look forward for your continues support.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Dears

After staying more than 18 months in Ezdan Hotel It's a very comfortable and enjoyable to stay here. All the amenities and facilities are really good and the service too is completely up to the mark. There were many staff members that did a great job, but there is few of them that I do appreciate their efforts:
Karen and Hazil Reception helped a lot and made every effort to make my stay an amazing experience in every way. Guest Services Mr. Sarwat , Mr. Kenway,Mr .Mamun, Mr Ashrharallah for taking the time to make me feel so welcome.
Great stay and would definitely recommend the Ezdan Hotel.

Mahmoud Aqrabawi

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ezdan H, Guest Relations at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Mr. Mahmoud,

Greetings from Ezdan Hotels West Bay.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the facilities we offered. We are particularly delighted to learn that you were pleased with our colleagues genuine hospitality and level of service provided. Your kind comments have been passed on to the team to further motivate them to exceed guest expectations.

Once again,Thank you and we are looking forward for your continues support.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

room is clean and nice view, and good food also, housekeeper angelene and fasmeer are very good housekeeper!! keep up the good work!! im enjoying stay here in your hotel, hope too come back again here!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Ezdan Hotels West Bay.
It will be my pleasure to extend your gratitude to the staff and we look forward to continue exceeding your expectations.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.