1,973 results
All reviews q lounge al nahham azraq restaurant surf pool villa host private pool two bedroom villa kids club special thanks arabic restaurant amazing experience taking care nice service big thanks sea view no alcohol house keeping
Reviewed 18 February 2017

We have visited Banana Island as a day trip, from the start of trip with boat, everything was fabulous..welcome coffee with dates, boat trip, place with its nice view, blue restaurant, type of food, variety, taste, staff team...etc every thing with amazing. Wishing to repeat it in near time with hotel stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ZeinabS78
Anantara_Doha, General Manager at Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Dear Zeinab S,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share your positive feedback and recommend our Resort to other travelers.

We are pleased to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel. I was extremely pleased to read that you were happy with the hotel’s location, your room amenities and the hotel’s services and facilities. Please rest assured, I shall be personally sharing your kind comments with the entire team. Our prime location will be awaiting you until your next visit and a very warm welcome back will be ensured.

For the best rates, offers and packages, please, book through Anantara website. Also, you can follow our Facebook page to be aware of flash sales and special rates for our Facebook friends!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This resort is amazing! we've been there with my family few weeks ago. hotel staff are very comforting especialy the boat staff. Captain Edom and stewardess Rea they are very overwhelming in greeting us and treating us inside the boat. They are also good looking and smart which is perfect in hospitality.Food is great, hotel is stunning. I hope to get there soon and meet this staff again. have a nice day!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sheikhamdan18

Dear Sheikhamdan18,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your comments about our resort.

We're delighted to learn that you enjoyed your time here with us and we thank you for sharing your kind comments and honest feedback regarding your experience. We are also happy that you found our team professional, friendly and helpful and had some great experiences.

Thank you for mentioning so many of our team embers by name and we will make sure that we convey your praise to them.

Sincerely hope that you will be back to enjoy the resort again and feel free to contact us to make reservation.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I have visited Banana Island twice over the last month. One included a 2 night stay and the other just a day trip. I can not fault the rooms at all, they are truly stunning in decoration and views. On my first trip I visited during Saudi spring break and there were some shortcomings in the way we were treated compared to the regional guests during dining times. My concerns were raised after departure and within a day the resort approached me about my concerns and to remedy the situation. Mr Mohammed Wazir was truly wonderful it making my next day trip visit faultless and I ended up having quite possibly the best Arabic lunch of my life at Al Nahham and it will now certainly feature on my itinerary of places to visit when I have guests in Doha. During this second visit I was looked after from when I checked in on the mainland until I returned back. It was a breath of fresh to meet a team of staff going completely out of their way to make my stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Y8540ZS
Anantara_Doha, General Manager at Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Dear Y8540ZS,

I am delighted to read your review about your stay with us! Many thanks for having selected the Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara as place to stay. We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent holidays and we want to thank you for sharing this review with the rest of the Trip Advisor community.

We are happy that we succeeded in providing you a holiday that left you truly satisfied and we look forward to your return visit for an even better experience.

For the best rates, offers and packages, please, book through Anantara website. We have already published our new packages on the website. Please have a look, we believe it's very attractive offers.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Right from the check-in, boat ride, the room, island tour, room service, restaurants till the check-out an amazing experience!
Would like to give a shout out to Imad from the concierge, Nimya from housekeeping, Vinayek & Kishore from Azraq restaurant for making our stay one to remember! A definite recommendation for a value for money package.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Najia K

Dear Najia K,

I would like to express my gratitude to you for posting a review with regards to your recent stay at Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara.

Your kind words during your stay is very encouraging and brings us immense joy. We have a new package and I think it has a great value and will be interesting for you - ONE DAY IN PARADISE: 60 mins full body massage ✧ Steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi & ice fountain ✧ Pool and beach access ✧ Credit of QR 200 for restaurants ✧ Transportation. The price is QR 650 per person.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Great customer services, facilities, place, rooms and activities cause I stay on sport day.; bowling and biking was free that time. Family really enjoying. For sure we ll be back. Cleanliness so great, breakfast delicious.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
1  Thank dabens

Dear Dabens,

Thank you for writing your review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad that you chose to stay at Banana Island Resort and it is a pleasure to know that you very much enjoyed your holiday with us.

I will indeed make sure that your review goes up on our staff notice boards as there was so many wonderful things to share with the team in your review. I'm delighted to inform you that we have launched our PRIVILEGE loyalty program. Now you can get 10% discount on rates. Please, sign up on our website and start saving on your getaways!

We are really glad that you have enjoyed your time and we will appreciate to welcome you back in the near future.