1,304 results
All reviews il teatro elements restaurant nobu restaurant pool grill private beach cigar lounge arabian gulf kids club beautiful hotel luxury hotel excellent service sea view business hotel business trip the pearl pools spa
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I've just finished my massage treatment with the professional fitness instructor and massage therapist Mustafa , who was treating my muscles perfectly to feel relaxed after long distance running program , best therapist in doha mustafa thank you , I recommend four season spa as well I recommend mustafa .

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Food could not be faulted, every possible compliments to the chefs, amazing displays and variety. Let down by front of house. We were a party of 7, shoved in a corner behind a noisy cooking station. Drinks service was random, often slow but always friendly. Limited variety of drinks available.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lou332
Todd J C, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thank you so much for letting us know your Brunch experience with us Lou332 and I really appreciate you sharing your positive comments with us. Your feedback is taken positively and thank you for that. I will have my team update your preference which will help us make you comfortable on your next visit. We still look forward to welcoming you back for more brunxh experiences here at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Regards,
Todd J. Cilano
Regional Vice President
& General Manager

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

The chek-in experience was wonderful. The lady on the reception was professional, fast, warm & welcoming. She offered me a complementary extra-bed for my little daughter. The hotel is kids friendly. They offered my kids a free movie, with pop corn, cookies & brownies:) & there was a complimentary Arabian dessert, which was yummy:) The beach is clean. The staff are very friendly. The rooms are luxuries-of course it is the four seasons! & the view from the room was magnificent-sea view. It was both relaxing & exciting experience for me & my children.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Loved to stay in this hotel a few nights every time I am in transit between two long haul flights to/from Doha ... room is huge and comfortable with everything you could need and want plus more. Restaurants for dinner and breakfast are superb. Love the mix of almost Asian style tapas dishes served plus you also have Nobu for some wonderful Japanese food. Proximity to City centre mall within walking distance and great outdoors recreation with pool and gym. A 5 star experience all around and would definitely stay here every time I am on a visit to Doha.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Stayed over for 3 night during a weekend business trip. Excellent service, great staff, lovely pool. Stay again without a second thought.

The rooms are big and the restaurants are great too. I really cannot fault anything of the four seasons.

Date of stay: November 2016