All reviews comfortable bed excellent hotel junior suite visit doha museum of islamic art nice room long flight excellent stay business trip airport imran taxi spa qatar linens souq transit
Reviewed 3 August 2015

The Staff greeted us with genuine welcoming smiles and were helpful without being obtrusive. Our room was spacious, spotless and comfortable, most importantly,
the king size bed allowed us to sleep well.

The included breakfast was well presented, nutritious with a wide range of western, middle east and Asian cuisine.

Unfortunately we we only stayed one night however we would happily return for a longer visit.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review about our property and location. Your feedback is important to us. The staff and I really appreciate your kind words. We are very happy that you were able to get your day started with a healthy complimentary breakfast. Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Doha!

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Sometimes you get a highly-rated hotel on here and you wonder how it got that rating. That's not the case here. Zubarah is exceptional in just about every respect. I really can't fault it. And I can't think of another hotel I can say that about.

My room was the smallest on the floorplan, but it was perfectly sized. Bed was so comfortable. The bathroom was beautifully appointed, with everything you could imagine. Even loofahs.

Service was exceptional throughout. I'd booked a pickup car. When it arrived at the hotel, the Ugandan bellboy greeted me by name, saying he'd been following the progress of my arriving flight from Africa.

Breakfast amazing, loads of choice, as a vegetarian the chef helped me with the very wide selection.

Location could be better, it's away from downtown. More plug sockets would be good, to charge laptop and phone simultaneously. Face cloths/towels were absent, I guess because of the loofahs. If these are the only criticisms I can find, there's nothing wrong with this place at all.

I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. Thanks for an exceptional trip, everyone at Zubarah.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2015

Dear Kenny

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay. What a compliment to know we have exceeded your expectations. Customer's satisfaction is our number 1 priority and we take pride in being a one of kind hotel. It is great to hear feedback from our guests and to feel rewarded when we read we are doing a good job. I am glad to hear Joshua and Chef provided you with great service, I will make sure to let them know.

Our location and services are ideal for both business and leisure guests so that no matter the purpose of your visit. You'll be guaranteed to have a great stay and a great time with us. I have taken note of your comments in regards to the plug sockets and please note that extra adapters can be requested anytime at the Front Desk and one of my team members will be glad to have it delivered to your room. We are committed to maintaining a superior 5 Star service to all our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Doha!

Reviewed 25 July 2015

Went with friends for Iftar Buffet - Baraha Restaurant. It is exactly after entry to the left. A big hall, opened to the road when the atmosphere suits. Crowded place, nice food, juice and soup. Less desserts, should ask to re fill. Helpful and friendly people. Tea

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abu_Firas_11
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Dear Abu Firas

I would like to thank you for writing a very nice feedback about your recent visit to Baraha Restaurant at the Zubarah Hotel. I am so glad to read the positive comments about your overall Experience, Food and Service. I will definitely share your feedback with the entire team in Baraha Restaurant.

Looking forward to welcome you once again,

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

We had a great time with hotel . Excellent service overall and nice location as will . Staff really helpful with big smile :)
It's my 4th time in Qatar but this time is different.

I recommend this hotel for sure !

Khaled Toraba

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank kakashi9
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2015

Dear Khaled

What an excellent review! It is much appreciated, the feedback from our guests is very valuable to us. I am pleased to read you liked our hotel's services. Thank you for your comments about our friendly staff, rooms, and location. I will share your review with our crew during our next staff meeting and they will be thrilled to read it. Thanks again and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

As usual we always enjoy our dinner at zubarah hotel specially caminito the Argentinian restaurant... as well as zubarah caffee... they have the best service... best food... best ambiance... you will enjoy every single moment spent in it...

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joceline I
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2015

Dear Joceline

Thank you very much for your kind words with regards to your dinning experience in Caminito Restaurant, our Authentic Argentinean Cuisine - at Zubarah Hotel.
It is always our priority to make our guest’s experience special and memorable. I will share your positive feedback with my culinary and service team and we would be delighted to welcome you back for another memorable evening.