1,018 results
All reviews close to the airport corniche restaurant the executive lounge small private beach bit dated pool side pool bar f b rooms are large the pearl business trip sushi west bay five star hotel enjoyed my stay venu rasoi
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice hostility all people in restaurant are close to the need of customer looking after him I do like I'm encouraging traveler to visit this restaurant they will find a very nice services from Sudesha and her college forward.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear yousifjoo,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel. It was a great pleasure to have you as one of our guests. Thank you very much for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Had a cool week end at Marriott, we've got connected rooms and had a great time with friends. On the pool they forgot our order and it was delayed, but when they brought it they add comp sweets which was nice from their side. Unfortunately shower head is fixed and u can't move it while showering and water pressure was not really enough.. overall worth it to stay :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Maiko M!

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for sharing your review with us here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found that our property suited your needs in terms of leisure facilities. However, we apologise for delaying your order however I am happy to read that my team was able to resolve the issue very quick. Thank you again for choosing to stay at Doha Marriott and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed every day we come there esp to catch up with the happy hour. All staff are friendly. Maribel, Ricky, uthum, grace and Charm. We are treated like their brothers. We recommend the place to my friends

Stayed: July 2017
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear abdulla a!

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel. Thank you very much for your review and I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed your last visit to The View Poolside Restaurant. Your comments have been passed on to the entire team and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

A couple of nights in this hotel on business.

The first thing that strikes a non smoker on entry to the lobby is the smell of smoke. Smokers everywhere.

The rooms are tired, the bathrooms particularly so and an over bath shower just isn't good enough these days. To be fair though the rooms are a good size.

Breakfast was a good buffet but the choice of dinner options is unusual with no buffet style option that restaurant staying shut. There is an expensive steakhouse, a Tex Mex serving the usual sloppy Mexican stuff I really don't have time for, an Asian fusion dark and dingy place and an Indian restaurant offering a fixed price 3 course menu that included steak and pizza to choose from! I opted for the Wednesday night special the meat Thani in the Indian restaurant.

Wow

What an amazing taste sensation, half a dozen small dishes of the most fantastically tasty Indian dishes.with unlimited vino in the deal. If you happen to be in Doha on a Wednesday night and like Indian food get to this restaurant. Any other night come to that!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Sean H,

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel. On behalf of the team I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your experience in Taj Rasoi and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Thanks for good welcome and help your srevices were very nice and appreciated. We are very happy. The food quality was very nice and delicious, I recommend this restaurant for my friends and all residents in Qatar.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at Doha Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear Rimkaehitus!

Warm greetings from the Doha Marriott Hotel. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your recent Taj Rasoi experience with us. Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.