US$ 112
US$ 154
  • Pool
US$ 282
US$ 267
Kingsgate Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
US$ 45
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 51/night.

Century Hotel(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 58
US$ 93
US$ 75
Agoda.com
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 71
US$ 158
  • Beachfront
Ramada Encore Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
Priceline
All reviewsyum yummuseum of islamic artfloor restaurantrooftop poolrooms are quiethour layovermin walkshort staysouq waqifdoha citylong flightcharityminibarcornichecharitiestaxibusiness
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I arrived late at Doha. Taxi will bring you from the airport in 15min (don't pay more than 50QR). Location is good to visit the Souk and the museum of Islamic art. Other than that there is not much around. The room was very average, dirty carpet, basic bathroom. But overall clean. The staff is really friendly and helpful which pushed our stay from average to good. Hotel is good for an overnight stay but not more. Noise around was OK and for breakfast we went to the Souk.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
10  Thank egon o
K108DohaQatar, Front Office Manager at K108 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Dear egon o,
Thank you for staying with us for your stop over at K108 Hotel Doha.
I am sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory stay and do apologies for the negative impression reflected.
Let me know if I may assist with any upcoming reservations at K108 Hotel Doha. It would be a pleasure to meet you personally during your next return visit.

We look forward to your next visit and hope to remains as your preferred Hotel Doha.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I have been staying at this hotel since it opened a few years ago. This hotel was a gem and a steal at US$108. While it is still a gem of a hotel in Doha, it no longer offers good value. Rooms are spacious, pleasant and very clean. Check in and check out is efficient. Staff are lovely and they remember your name on subsequent visits. The area surrounding the hotel is not very hospitable and I tend to wake up at 5am everytime I stay here because of the bleating of truck horns at that hour.

Aside from the above, my recent stay left a very bad taste in my mouth... literally. What was once a sumptuous and nicely curated breakfast spread has been replaced by a poor selection of 3-4 types of breakfast selections, all ordered a la carte. I was frustrated to find that all the choices did not in themselves offer what I wanted and there was no way to substitute anything. What really bothered me was that I ordered the Healthy Breakfast that came with Muesli, only to be informed that there was no Muesli and was offered Coco Pops and Corn Flakes instead. On top of that, they offered nothing but a small selection of white breads with no other options and I had to pay extra for a tea of my choice. Definitely not a great way to start your day!

Stay here if you don't have breakfast in the morning and don't mind the wretched surroundings! Hotel is relatively close to the airport.

Room Tip: Dinner at Yum Yum is always worth the effort it takes to find this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
7  Thank ardnetij
K108DohaQatar, Front Office Manager at K108 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Dear ardnetij,
We are glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our hotel and services. Your generous comments will encourage us to do better. Thank you for the appreciative comments.
I have made a note of your comments with regards to the serving staff, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused you. this has been taken up very strongly with the Food and Beverage team and corrective measure have been put in place to avoid recurrence of such incidents.
Also I have discussed with the chef and the issue you have raised to ensure such poor service does not reoccur again.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

I had read the reviews on Tripadvisor and seen the pictures so was hoping it would be a nice place to stay for a family holiday. Other contributing factors were that it is a dry hotel and they donate the profits to charity, which I thought was enough of a reason to go. We all really enjoyed our stay it was good value for money, service orientated staff and simple but pleasant décor.

The staff were really helpful and polite. They went the extra mile to help. When checking in they asked if I wanted a baby cot which they had delivered by housekeeping before we even got upstairs. We were offered a choice of rooms at the front of the hotel which gives a city view but can be noisier or at the back of the hotel which is quieter. Housekeeping were great and got items dry cleaned very fast.

In terms of the location, it is in one of the older parts of the city and feels a little run down. However, we thought it was ideally located. It’s close to the airport (15 minute drive) close to Souk Waqif, the Corniche and the Museum of Islamic Art. It’s also a short drive to city centre mall.

We hired a car for our stay and really appreciated the free valet parking. It made things so much easier to be able to come home in the evening, stop outside the hotel and not have to worry about parking etc. the guys downstairs were all very nice and always said salam to the kids.

The breakfast at the restaurant was very good. Although it can be repetitive for long stays as it is menu based its only used still very good quality. The service was always good and the staff very attentive.

My only complaint was that the pool needs some repair as the tiles of the pool have started to come off. That said I the pool once and instead took the kids to the Aqua park which they enjoyed.

If I go back to Doha I am sure that we would stay at K108 again, as we thoroughly enjoyed the stay, and the customer service.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
12  Thank abu_ayesha
K108DohaQatar, Front Office Manager at K108 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Dear abu_ayesha,
Thank you for being our guest and for the opportunity given to serve you during your stay with us, we were overwhelming to read your Feedback and to know that you had an amazing stay, Your commendation on our service will certainly motivate our Guest and colleagues to the highest level, we truly happy for your loyal support towards the hotel.

Please be assured that your comments about the associates will be shared with them and let me know if I may assist with any upcoming reservations at K108 Hotel Doha. It would be a pleasure to meet you personally during your next return visit.
We are all definitely looking forward to welcome you here soon again and hope to remains as your preferred Hotel Doha.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

The staff is kind and ready to help in everything, the room is quiet, the food is excellent, the in-room ironing helped me a lot.
Though the wifi tends to be slow on occassions , I am sure to come back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
12  Thank aladar m
K108DohaQatar, Front Office Manager at K108 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Dear aladar m,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip advisor, We feel privileged to have served you, and I am delighted that K108 Team they were able to make a special impression during your stay. We sincerely believe that our dedicated and guest focused team members are our most valuable assets. I will be pleased to share your encouraging feedback with them.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

k108 is located in best place in Doha, 20 minutes from airport, easy to reach any where from central city.
Staff is perfect, I've never seen such friendly, All of them from car parking staff to waiters in restaurant are very kind.
But this hotel is best for Restaurant. "Yum Yum" is best fine dining restaurant in town. If you don't like kebab and rice style, you have to try k108 restaurant. All dishes in the menu are perfect. Starters and main courses are really a kind of art.
And prices are incredible either room rates and food.
Not only rooms but Restaurant having a great view from their large windows.
Wi-Fi is perfect, you can even use same connection in restaurant.
Never go anywhere else in Doha.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
10  Thank Akseliko
K108DohaQatar, Front Office Manager at K108 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Dear Mr. Akseliko,
Thank you for being our guest and your Review, K108 team here really appreciates your compliments on our service and would also be happy to know that they have achieved our vision of hospitality. We are elated to receive your “Best Hotel and Best Restaurant of Doha” Feedback and to know that you had an amazing stay with us.
Your commendation on our service will certainly motivate our Guest and colleagues to the highest level.

We greatly appreciate your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for a much more enjoyable stay and hope to remains as your preferred Hotel Doha.