All reviews olive restaurant qatar airways close to the airport nice hotel dry hotel nice gym room service rooms are large between flights nice stay business trip swimming pool short stay breakfast buffet long layover front office special thanks
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We have a pleasant stay at the hotel.I cant thank enough to Mr Hamza FO Supervisor for an amazing upgrade our room and Ms Olga guest relation they took very good care about us. Thanks for the fruits and cake.Room service was fast and responsive. Service from staff was excellent everything was perfect.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest ,

First and foremost , I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review here , comforts for our guest is always important for us to provide a pleasant stay in our hotel .

Thank you very much also for your kind words about our team it will be always pleasure to have you with us in the Hotel .

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Concorde Hotel is really spacios and lovely hotel and reasonably priced, we really enjoyed our time there and i would recommend highly. And the Staff specialy
name is Farruh he is really friendly and helpfull. Thank you very much for this hotel GM. I would highly recommend

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest ,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for only a night, but it was all worth it. Beautiful room and amazing food. Friendly staff, especially at the reception counter, staff named Farruh was really helpful and accomodating. Will come back again, definitely. Keep it up Concorde Doha.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Valued guest ,

Kind regards

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Had a long layover in Doha and wanted to get out in the city and find a comfortable place to lay my head... this met all the marks! great place to rest up before heading out. Very clean, front desk could be more attentive though, waited a decent amount of time before being acknowledged. Taxi ride to the hotel can vary a lot depending on driver, to hotel was 50 riyal and returning to the airport was 26. I feel like the 26 is the real number, meter was moving quite fast in the first car.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Mr.James ,

I'm sorry to hear the story of the taxi charges , but i believe always the price is high while taking it from the airport , but i will advise you next time Mr.James if you come back to Doha and decided to stay with us again , you could use our Complimentary bus for drop and pick from the airport , and its available 24 ours .

we sincerely look forward to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is an excellent hotel '
Now I have tested many times this hotel
The ratio of PRICE vs (QUALTY + QUANTITY) is EXCELLENT
I strongly advise to any body for visit in Qatar (single or family)
Many Thanks to his GM and the staff (mr FAROUK and Mrs OLGA)

Room Tip: all are good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ahmet S
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Mr. Ahmet ,