“best of persia ”

Parisa
Ranked #35 of 1,029 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Parisa, which means "an angel", is the newest Persian cuisine in Doha and invites diners to enjoy an exciting style of contemporary Persian delights at its finest. The sea view restaurant at Sharq Village & Spa overlooking Doha Bay is the perfect backdrop for memorable dining experiences in an elegant, stylish ambience. The interior design with its color scheme purple and grey is complemented by an exclusive décor reflecting the Persian tradition.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

we have been there couple of month ago with my wife
the food was amazing and the staff are so kind and helpfull.
chef abolfazel brought iranian traditional sweet which was faluda to our table with smile

2  Thank juliapit

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great service, lovely location sitting outside on the patio overlooking Doha. Staff are very eager to please and full of recommendations - thanks Kamal for the delicious saffron ice-cream - a great way to end the meal! Calling ahead - the kitchen very kindly accommodated our request to have some Tahdig, a special Iranian delicacy. Only critique would be that the food - the kebab for two especially - didn't come out piping hot unfortunately. Also they were out of Budweiser so a restock or taking it off the menu would be great. Have been here many times, and will continue to frequent Parisa.

2  Thank damienl949
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Last night was my first visit to a Persian restaurant, and I think I picked the right one! Amine, at the door, showed me to a beautiful outdoor rooftop patio table where I could see palm trees and the city lights, hear the waves lapping the shore, and listen to soft music! Then Parham came from the kitchen and made some great recommendations. I had a tasty yogurt and mint drink, a traditional soup, some great lamb, and a tasty ice cream dessert! It all made a really wonderful evening and I would recommend this wonderful restaurant whether it’s your first venture into the cuisine or you’re a regular.

3  Thank danpio777
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The staff were very professional and considerate. The manager recommended us great Persian food and desserts. We would love to go back to this restaurant and the hotel for our future holiday.

3  Thank S4053674
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Parisa restaurant is an amazing resta I recommend it to everyon who want experience the test full Persian food the atmosphere is welcoming with a oriental touch. The service personal are friendly.
I can just tell it was an amazing experience in this restaurant tnx to chef and manager restarunt

3  Thank Khaled S

Been to Parisa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK