US$ 110
US$ 105
Hotels.com
Ramada Encore Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
US$ 49
Millennium Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 93
US$ 90
US$ 169
  • Beachfront
Kingsgate Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
US$ 45
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 57/night.

2,842 results
All reviewsjazz clubchoices restaurantqatar airwaysclose to the airportsky loungeshuttle busairport hotelbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbusiness tripexcellent serviceshort stayroom serviceenjoyed my stayrooms are spaciouscellarfacilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my second time staying in this property. Great hotel, great people and great service. It feels homely staying at Rotana. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely choose Rotana Oryx in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Oryx Rotana for the second time around.

I’m glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout. It will always be our pleasure to serve our guest like you the utmost care and best attention.

Rest assured that we will not let these wonderful compliments come to pass without being conveyed to my team and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I really enjoyed our stay. Ms Camille from the front desk was very approachable, helpfull and polite. The paper less, environmental friendly check-in system through Ipad is really remarkable. The room is big enough with amazing amenities and facilities. All staffs are friendly will greet you with the smile and willing to help at all times.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Oryx Rotana.

We are pleased to read the various things you like in the hotel during your stay. It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. I’m glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

You can be sure that we will share your overwhelming compliments with the rest of the team especially to Camille because words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Oryx Rotana in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very close to airport. Lovely hotel. Staff so friendly and helpful. Every facility you need. Could not fault it. Was a great base whilst visiting our niece and enjoying the sights and experiences of Doha. Only one negative is the price of alcohol, very expensive.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Oryx Rotana.

I'm glad that you find the hotel lovely and exceeded your expectation with the service of our colleagues who are friendly and helpful plus the facilities that you enjoyed as well. I have noted your comment about the alcohol price and would like to assure you that our pricing is in line with other hotels of the same category in the city. Your compliments however will be shared definitely with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We was there for break between flights. Only 10 minutes by the car from airport. perfect facilities-room, panoramic lifts, many different restaurants, nice atmoshere.We tried Arabic - excellent. Silent, clean, perfect sleep quality.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time yo have taken to share your wonderful experience at Oryx Rotana during your layover in Doha.

You can be sure that we will share your overwhelming compliments with the rest of the team because words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent service.

We sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Oryx Rotana in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

After the initial confusion of finding the hotel due to it having the same name as the hotel IN the airport and this one being a few miles away IN THE CITY, I had a wonderful stay and enjoyed seeing some of the sites that Doha has to offer. Immigration did take 3 hours to get out of the airport on a Friday afternoon. Thankfully, I was able to participate in Qatar Airways Discover Qatar program and received a free room during my 19 hour layover. The shuttle to the hotel was smooth and check-in process clear. Food at this hotel is quite expensive as it is in many of the tourist stretches, I found affordable food off the beaten path at a more traditional Qatari restaurant. Had the room not been free with this program, while nice, I question whether I would have been able to afford it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Oryx Rotana during your layover in Doha.

I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience you had at the immigration and the confusion with the name of Oryx Airport Hotel. Nevertheless, I'm glad that you had a great stay and enjoyed the facilities that we have. I have noted your comment about the price of the food that we offer and rest assured that our pricing is well aligned with the other hotels in the city as we do a regular check of prices and promotions in the area.

We thank you once again and we hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.