US$ 96
Amari Doha Qatar(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 80
Hotels.com
US$ 110
US$ 105
US$ 143
  • Pool
Ramada Encore Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
US$ 201
US$ 168
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Kingsgate Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 56
US$ 49
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 56/night.

2,836 results
All reviewsjazz clubchoices restaurantqatar airwaysclose to the airportsky loungeshuttle busairport hotelbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbusiness tripexcellent serviceshort stayroom serviceenjoyed my stayrooms are spaciouscellarfacilities
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I travel a lot for my job, if I went back to qatar, I would definitely use your comfortable hotel. Professional staff and a great organization. Sorry I could not take advantage of all of your hotel deals due to my work

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Oryx Rotana.

I'm glad to know that our services and facilities was up to your expectation. Thank you for considering Oryx Rotana on your future visit. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back for another comfortable stay.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Staying in the Oryx Rotana is always a nice experience. Excellent quality of rooms, services. Breakfast is very sattisfactory and has good quality and a variety of choices. Very nice restaurants and night club.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Oryx Rotana.

We are pleased to read the various things you like in the hotel during your stay. It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. I’m glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

You can be sure that we will share your overwhelming compliments with the rest of the team because words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent service.

We sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Oryx Rotana in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Entering the nice designed and clean lobby gives already a good impression!

The service at the checkin was very friendly, welcoming and efficient.

Room offers all you need for a business trip and looks nice and is clean as well!

I place to come back.

Thank you to the team!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time you have taken to share your wonderful experience at Oryx Rotana.

I'm glad of your excellent overall impression of the services and facilities that the hotel was able to provide during your stay. Rest assured that your overwhelming compliments will be shared to the team.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay at Oryx Rotana in the near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I had a wonderful two nights at the hotel and loved the decor and modern feel of the interior. Breakfast was delicious and the staff were always attentive and helpful. I will definitely stay here again if I am visiting Doha.

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest,

I am very delighted to read your overwhelming review which you experienced during your stay at the Oryx Rotana.

I’m glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout. It will always be our pleasure to serve our guest like you the utmost care and best attention.

Rest assured that we will not let these wonderful compliments come to pass without being conveyed to my team and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Location!!! Very close to the airport, free transfer, fast check-in & check-out, comfortable room with everything you need for the night before departure.
Unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to evaluate food and listen to jazz.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Oryx Rotana.

I'm very delighted to know that we were able to provide you a wonderful experience during your stay. We appreciate your overwhelming compliments about the services and facilities that exceeded your expectation.

We sincerely hope that we will have another chance to welcome you back in the near future.