All reviews west bay long term city center mall kids club facilities are great marsa malaz excellent service room service the pearl couple of nights rooms are spacious short stay imran lounge gym zengo qatar
Reviewed 8 June 2016

We have been here at the Kempinski for over a month. Very nice room, cleaned well once a week which I find is enough. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location not great for meeting people but in the centre of things city centre wise. Gym and pool facilities very good.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Kempinski Residences & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Dear HelenNapoli,

Welcome to the building and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am delighted you are enjoying your stay thus far and we look forward to exceeding your expectations further.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

This is the very best hotel in west bay and compared to other 5 stars still adequately priced. The apartments and facileties are very spacious and well equipped with everything you need for a long term stay. Requests are taken care of immediately. Downturn is the the weekly service which sometimes is not very thoroughly.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Kempinski Residences & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Dear Tarik I,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I am so pleased to hear that you found our establishment to be of such a high standard.
Your comments have been brought to the respective team members.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

One of the experience I have always wished for to have during my vacation prior to and during the trip was mainly peace of mind! I trust all of us could share this point that you never know exactly what you would end up be prior your trip, so it is very important to feel assured that all will be taken care of.
Prior to my recent trip to Doha, I was fortunate enough to receive a recommendation from a friend of mine whom is a loyal client of Kempinski Residences & Suites. I took his advice and contacted their sales department to arrange my trip and to make the long story short from every information to all the promises that I was told by their sales team ended up to be the exact thing I have faced during this stay.
I have never been so much welcomed, pampered, and cared for from arranging the booking, being welcomed at the airport, unbelievable view of the apartment, delicious food, unforgettable restaurants and lounge, lovely and hands on staff, insane facility, to easy access to all city attractions.
All I can say if you have only one opportunity to go for such places, Kempinski Residences & Suites must be it.

Room Tip: Make sure to contact their sales team prior your booking, they will arrange everything from A to Z
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ali J
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Kempinski Residences & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2016

Dear Ali J,

Wow, what an incredible review of your stay in Doha.

I am delighted that you were not only referred to us by one of our long term guests but that all your requests and expectations were met and exceeded.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Doha.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Stayed over for the weekend and loved the warm hospitality and flawless service.
All the rooms have great views and offer such a huge space - perfect for an unforgettable weekend!
Great dining options - tried their Friday brunch and the afternoon tea - a definite must-try!
once you're there, don't miss out their 2 indoor swimming pools - those views over the city - wow!
Overall a 5+ experience and will definitely return.

Room Tip: all the rooms have spectacular views -some of them even overlooking the Pearl island
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank t1-a2

Dear Terje A,

Thank you for choosing us for your staycation.

It is an absolute pleasure to hear about your incredible weekend with us, from the comfort of the room to the warm hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more memorable experiences.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

staff are super friendly and food is great, highly recommended
I stayed at kempinsky and eat there regularly
Aroma restaurant has fine food, bar and club are also available in the same tower
Several nearby amenities like W hotel (good to party\eat but not to stay) and city center mall

Room Tip: best views, quite, best sleep
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank johnsB8799VN
KempinskiDoha, General Manager at Kempinski Residences & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear John S,

Thank you for choosing us to be your home away from home.

It is a pleasure to be able to please you in all aspects, from night life to scrumptious meals and comfortable beds to a homely setting.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more home away from home experiences.