“Great CCF”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #418 of 975 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 24
Description: The Cheesecake Factory menu boasts more than 250 selections made fresh from scratch daily in each restaurant including Small Plates & Snacks, Appetizers, Pastas, Fish and Seafood, Steaks, Salads, Sandwiches, Pizzas and a lower-calorie SkinnyLicious™ Menu. The Cheesecake Factory also features specialty dishes such as the popular Cajun Jambalaya Pasta, Chicken Madeira, and Luau Salad
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love this CCF! The waiters/waitresses/hosts/hostesses are all super-friendly for starters. And while it is generally busy, you can typically get a table pretty quickly. It's clean and the lighting is good and it just has a really good feel to it; the décor is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and I like the music. These things actually matter! When you couple that with great food, you have a winner!! Some of my favs are fish tacos, veggie burger with sweet potato fries, chicken tacos, salmon, and Jamaican black pepper shrimp. Lots of drink choices and free refills are always nice by Doha standards. And while I'm not a fan of cheesecake, everyone I've gone with has said it is incredible. So grab a seat by the window and watch the world stroll by.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Oh my days, this is a must visit for foodies. Great choice and varied menu and the cheesecakes are to die for. As we had a main meal (and the portions are so large) we took cheesecake home and ate it the next day. It is without a doubt the best cheesecake ever. The staff were very friendly and efficient. I wished there was a Cheesecake Factory in England

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We've been frequent visitors to Cheesecake Factory however this time was definitely one to remember, in a BAD way. It was our first time visiting the restaurant at lunch hour thus they've a lunch menu available with the same options but at a cheaper price. Upon ordering we pointed exactly at the options that we wanted from the lunch menu and the waiter acknowledged it. The waiter repeated the order with one xx and regular xx.

So far so good until we asked for the bill, as one of the portions we ordered wasn't charged with the lunch price hence we checked with the waiter and then manager came. She started the sentence with an extremely unfriendly manner saying "Hey girls. You only ordered one lunch portion and the other was regular. Regular means normal priced."

I replied "we ordered both from the lunch menu. And how do you expect us to know your terms simply just with the word regular, if he's unsure shouldn't he checked with us if we both wanted the lunch portion because there is also the regular option available?" Doesn't it make more sense, if waiter should also offer to let customers know there is a lunch option available for the option chosen or either way just to confirm? I was furious with the way she spoke to us.

The manager replied "yeah so next time you know."

Excuse me if thats how you talk to your customers, you definitely need much more peofessional training beforehand and arent qualified to be in that position. I pity the employees working there as I can clealry see they were horrified of that manager.

I enjoyed the food but definitely not the attitude.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came with family for tea. Was hungry which was a good job because portion sizes were huge! The food was nice though, and friendly service. We saved room for dessert and actually wasn’t that impressed with the cheesecake.. was a bit chewy.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited the cheesecake factory several times in the US in several cities .. it has been one of my favorite chains for a while .. but the one here in Doha festival city is terrible .. first of all it is not consistent .. i tried it once it opened and it was very bad .. but since i know the chain i thought may be they were having a bad day .. so i visited again and it was very good .. i normally order chicken Bellagio, steak Diane & chicken Louisiana .. in my last 5 times i had only 2 good experiences .. the last one was yesterday .. i ordered the same 3 plates and stuffed mushrooms for appetizer (the only thing that was good) .. and we had a very tough week so we wanted a simple nice dinner out .. the chicken in the chicken bellagio was almost raw& not crispy .. the steak diane was overcooked with a weird taste .. and adding to this i mistakenly ordered chicken madeira instead of my chicken Louisiana ... i told the waitress that i did not mean that plate but it was my bad so i kept it .. we were sharing the plates so we started realizing how horrible it was very late and when i told the manager later how horrible the food was said you should have told me and i would have replaced the wrong plate .. it is a nice gesture but still i told your waitress .. and he asked if we are still hungry which we were not .. so we told him the same then he said next time i will make it up for you .. well there will be no next time for sure .. we paid the bill and had the wrong plate to go .. at the entrance i asked the waitress to keep the to go plate at the restaurant as we are still doing some shopping and we will pick it up when we are leaving .. she said no we can’t it is not allowed .. i had enough at this point and i asked her to throw it .. last time for me in this place .. trying to live on the good reputation it has in the US but it is nothing like it !