All reviewsamazing hospitalitysmall thingsbathroom floorbusiness lunchcomfortable roomhotel restaurantroom servicefront office staffdry hotelrooms are bignice hotelbusiness tripgymtaxisouqvarietiesfacilities
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Our short 3 night staycation in Doha was more than brilliant. Although we arrived quite early at about 9am, the hotel still let us check in and we went straight to the rooms to rest after a long 8 hour flight from Madrid. Everything was perfect, breakfast was excellent, gym was modern and the hotel location was near to many attractions. People can always book Careem to travel around. Very cost efficient and convenient. Last but not least, it was one of the best stays abroad for our family. Thank you Millenium Plaza Doha.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan Le A
Issa D, Front Office Manager at Millennium Plaza Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a detailed review following your stay at Millennium Plaza Doha
All guest feedback is extremely important to us, as it is only through our guests’ feedback that we are able to assess and continuously improve the service standards, which we strive to achieve.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and were overall satisfied with the services and facilities offered at the Hotel and your kind words of appreciation have been shared with my entire team. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

Thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

My first stay at the hotel resulted in me lodging a complaint and putting the issues in my review. I was contacted my the hotel management and they addressed my complaint satisfactorily and offered an upgrade for another booking which we had. As a result, we returned to the hotel and received much better service overall from the staff. The young lady at the reception, I think her name is Nina from Croatia, is excellent. Very professional and courteous. She gave instructions to housekeeping to bring additional bed and towels to our suite. The suite was very spacious and beautiful. it reflected the over all high standard of facilities throughout the hotel. the only thing that seems to let it down is the house keeping staff. They don't seem to use their initiative when putting supplies in rooms. I had to call again for the extra towels, even though it had been requested by reception. Then I had to call them again for tea bags and milk. These might seem like small things but I think this reflects an underlying problem that needs to be addressed, as we experienced a similar thing when we first stayed there. The main difference with our 2nd stay was, we found all the staff much more friendlier and pleasant than before. Despite everything, it is a nice hotel to stay at with lovely facilities and fairly close to the airport. It cost us £8 in a Uber taxi for the journey. We had a meal in the hotel restaurant and it was very good.. The hotel is also close to shopping facilities like the Souq Waqif

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank patswife
Issa D, Front Office Manager at Millennium Plaza Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Very good hotel, friendly and helpful staff, fantastic food, and very big rooms.
We stood for 2 nights , visiting the charming city of Doha and we had a great time.
Very well located, taxi service easy to take and cheap. We visited all Doha and surroundings
by taxi
Secure but do not forget the cultural issues.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 615Isabel
Issa D, Manager at Millennium Plaza Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Hotel is great and rooms are spacious. Location is really good if you are planning to go around Doha rather than stay in one place (for example, if you want to stay all the time on Corniche or Westbay).I use them all the time for business trips and it does work well since they are on the C-Ring Road (about 20 minutes max from the Airport) neal Salwa Road.
Some points to consider:
1) This is a Functional Hotel directed for a comfortable stay only. This means that there are not many extra facilities apart form the usual Gym and Swimming Pool. There's no Night Club, Sports Bar, etc.
2) This is a DRY HOTEL - in Qatar this means that no alcohol is served either on restaurant and room service. This did not hamper my stay at all (I am fine and prefer this...) but some people may consider otherwise;
3) You will NOT be on a Touristic area of DOHA. Place is safe (There's even a couple of nice restaurants nearby (Chillie's is a favorite of mine) but there's nothing to see. You will always be going elsewhere with your rental car/Taxi/UBER. If you do not want this but want to stroll on touristic areas, please check on Hotels on the Al Corniche Area (near Souq Waqif) or West Bay;

Apart from this, staff is great, hotel is clean and spacious and breakfast is pretty good.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank JomarPires
dimaalhajj, Manager at Millennium Plaza Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Very Good hotel starting from the staff was really friendly and smiling all the time even in the rush hours, the room furniture's, the bed was comfortable ,Breakfast was good & overall the service was good, we will visit again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
1  Thank Mohamed B
dimaalhajj, Manager at Millennium Plaza Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018