See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel/resort. Extremely clean! Stayed for the summer as my husband is working in Doha. The people who work at this hotel are amazing. Everyone from the front desk, cleaning people, lifeguards, waitstaff and bar staff are friendly with a warm hello everyday. They are quick to help you with whatever you need. Great service
Love the two restaurants/bars Belgian cafe and Paloma, good food, fun and people.
Especially love the outside bar where Oliraj is always there with a smile, conversation and a drink

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
ICDOHA, Quality and Brand Manager at InterContinental Doha Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Michelle C,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This is paradise in a self contained piece of Doha. The surroundings are perfectly manicured on a daily basis with the most incredible views from your walk out balcony. There is plenty of room in this luxurious apartment. As with all IHG outlets the service level is impeccable.

It is a little over priced for the region, if you have expendable capital that allows you to possibly spend 50% extra for 20% additional value, then this is the place to be - I stayed here for 12 months and it was incredible.

Again the only let down being the absolute disregard for vegetarians (quite sad really) the IHG should really invest in trained chefs that are able to cater for a variety of people and not only the run of the mill meat eaters; there is a lot that can be done with food that does not include meat (Hint: Vegetarians don't only eat salads) it is unfortunate as it always results in me having to go to nearby hotels for a decent vegetarian meal.

Room Tip: Face the pool - nothing better!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
ICDOHA, Manager at InterContinental Doha Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Adam R,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our residences. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our residence.

Sicnerely,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Thank you very much InterCon which made my last visit awesome and secured yesterday at day time I visited one of my friend who was staying on the villa no 2008, we went to Belgian Restaurant we made lunch cause of crowded we decided to have some drinks at Residence pool. Latter on when i came to residence we were at pool Resturent i lost my phone somewhere else , i met security (Dipesh bk) I spoke him, he was very friendly within an hour he came back to me and handover my phone to me he said you which left your phone at gazeboo. Thank you again security Dipesh for good and quick service.

Highly recommended this Residences

Room Tip: Huge Pool with Great service
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear devid281,

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Loved the hotel! Staff are a credit to the organisation - helpful and friendly. Loved the breakfasts - such choice! Lovely room and lovely family time together. Fabulous facilities including swimming pool and room on the 6th floor with a nice view.

Room Tip: I disliked the disco music and lights until 2 am. If you are A light sleeper I would advise ear plugs or a different room.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dougie89

Dear dougie89,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our residences. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

The best and spectacular place to spend a weekend, the pool is extremely huge I lack words to describe it, the snack bar near the has just the best including the service. the pool is safe and accessible for the whole family, the security team could be more hospitable and give direction if requested , the rooms are spacious enough for a huge family, a kitchen a dining area a balcony overlooking the beach , to mention a few free wifi call away for any service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family