2,329 results
All reviews spice market bliss spa la spiga crystal lounge wow suite wahm bar market by jean georges trendy hotel sushi business trip amazing hotel room service special thanks shopping mall excellent service business hotel west bay
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights in April. The location is perfect, in the business bay with great views of Doha and the corniche.
The rooms are incredible, I was upgraded to a WOW suite and boy was it wow.
The service was friendly, warm and real and everyone was super helpful.
Check in and check out was fast and efficient and the room service food was tasty and good value for money.
I didn't use the pool but it looked good.
Certainly another favourite of mine in Doha.
I love the W product and the atmosphere, lots of energy and music and art.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, The E-Insider at W Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Welcome Paul T,
When you return, feel free to speak to our W Insider about what’s new/next to do in the city. Also check out our reinvented lunch at Wahm & WET Deck.
All the best,

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at W hotel Doha for 3 nights for a business trip and I was so impressed by the size of the rooms , the decorations and design are nicely different than the other hotels i usually stay at, you feel a nice touch in this place specially in the lobby with the lights and everything, it's gorgeous !

The only problem I found it a bit not good was the smoking inside the building (1 section in the lobby is allowed to smoke there) which makes the smell of the place not nice , and the same thing was in my non-smoking room! I hope that they forbid smoking in the common areas at least.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, The E-Insider at W Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Welcome Alaa,
Thank you for your excellent review! We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your experience throughout W Doha. We're so glad that you enjoyed from the funky living room to the amazing service from our talents.
All the best,

Reviewed 12 May 2017

It was a pleasant stay in W Doha. They pamper you a lot. :-)

Staff always helpful and supportive.

The gym is also well equipped with qualified instructors.

Food is good with a good spread during breakfast. The restaurants should have some more options for vegetarians.

Location is also good in the commercial district. Shopping mall just 5 mins. walk from W.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WDohaHotelResidences, The E-Insider at W Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Welcome,
When you return during the Holy Month feel free to experience with us Iftar or Sohour at the Sultan's Tent.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

My oasis...

By definition, a pleasant or peaceful area or period in the midst of a difficult, troubled, or hectic place or situation.

Though I now live here in Doha now, my first visit to the Qatar was welcomed with a huge sandstorm and the W is where I retreated.

So yes, I come here to escape, even now. From the ginger margaritas at Spice Market to the salmon pizza at La Spiga or the mind, soul and body treatments at Bliss to the sanctuary I call the W Suite... this place is my refuge. It's like I'm not even in Doha.

All the staff or professional, courteous, gorgeous and attentive. It's nice that everyone knows their role but still manage to help each other for the sake of the guest experience.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ApolloGenito

Welcome Apollo,
Thank you for your excellent review! We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your experience throughout W Doha. I'm glad that you liked from the culinary options to the amazing service of our talents.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

This is a decent choice in Doha. Nice rooms, clean, good location, great restaurants and bar.

The pool area is rather small, but otherwise nice.

There were some service glitches (they forgot my airport pick up) but apologies were made and I got a complementary transfer to the airport, which I very much appreciated.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business