See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

People here is so unfriendly , everything is a problem.
The room is not so nice ...look the pictures.
If you book in a foreign money they make terrible bad change
The fist morning they come inside early , l was still sleeping...they said so many times " sorry " only to make me up for making immediately the cleaning of the place

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hotel it seems was a 4 star once upon a time, it is quite outdated and should not be rating itself a a four star. When compared to other 4 seat hotels in Beirut it falls very short.

However on a positive its in a good location, walking distance from Hamra, Pigeon Rocks and the boulevard.

The room was of an average standard, the carpets filthy. The bathroom was ok apart from the large rust marks.

Internet very limited.

Postive is actually the price as I checked other hotels in the area costing the same and this is far supreme for the price.

I would rate this hotel as a 3.5 STAR

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I booked true booking.com, I arrived to the hotel 10 am for check in, the receptionist refused by informing me that check in is at 3 pm and check out 12 noon ! I tried to convince him to check in at 12 noon same like all the hotel in the word he refused by saying that the hotel is full! I requested to check me in and I back to the hotel at 12 noon also he refused! I don't understand why you post room availability in the web side and your not ready??!! Any how bad experience and not recommended hotel .

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

On one night when the Mayflower was fully booked, I transferred to the Napoleon, just over the road. Staff were helpful. The room was perfectly adequate, though not quite up to Mayflower standards. There are fewer international guests. A reasonable breakfast was provided. This hotel is very conveniently situated in Hamra, very close to some of the best cafes and restaurants in the area. Similarly priced to the Mayflower, it is a reasonable option for this part of town, if a little 'tired'. I was grateful though to find a fairly decent room in the same area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2017

It needs a little work, hospitality was basic but over all place was in good location. I probably would try another place after trying here. There much more expensive places in Beirut not worth the try. Breakfast was delicious!!!

Room tip: Not sure, the rooms need a little painting
Date of stay: March 2017