All reviewsclassic roombeautiful resortkids poolpier restaurantresort view roombreakfast bufferrestaurant employeesrecreation areaunforgettable stayamazing experiencef bcobb saladdays stayprofessional staffprivate beachoverlooking the seareception team
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

New and modern hotel, large room, very good room amenities , smooth check in, thanks for lady in red , breakfast buffet excellent quality with to many local and international options , Hi recommended for business and family.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
KempinskiSummerland, General Manager at Kempinski Summerland Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Mr. Abdelsalam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel.
We are pleased that you enjoyed so much of our establishment, and we would be honored to have you return in Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort,Beirut.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

From the moment you arrive you are ammazd by the serivce provided. Well done to all employee's from service to kitchen. Good is amazing, rooms are very clean and well organized. Meeting facilities are clean and organized. It shows from all points mentioned that the management is well prepared for the business.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

First time visit to Kempinski Summerland, service is great, breakfast staff are welcoming, service is excellent,highly recommended. The rooms are excellent with a super nice view, excellent hospitality service

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Lady’s and gentlemen welcome to the circus of the clowns staff of this hotel
I have read most of the people saying that the hotel have a bad service!
So I spoke to my agency and they told me no they have a good service!
So when I check it in they let me wait for 2 hours yes 2 hours i am not kidding.
And when I checked out they asked me for 260 US dollars and I said why !
They told me you had dinner last night in our restaurant hhhhhhhhhh
Be careful people of the hotel its a circus of lies
Good day.........

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dream632483
KempinskiSummerland, General Manager at Kempinski Summerland Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Kempinski Summerland Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us.I deeply regret to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations during your recent stay.
We appreciate receiving constructive feedback from our guests, even if it is of a critical nature, as this is the only way we can truly assess our guests’ needs, and continuously improve the luxury service we aim to provide. Thus we would like to discuss the shortcomings you experienced with you in detail at your convenience. Kindly contact our Hotel Manager, Mr. Gaby Salameh directly at (gaby.salameh@kempinski.com) referring to this review in the email title.
I do hope you will give us another chance with a further visit soon and let us provide you with the finest personalized service at its best.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

extremely fast check in with no complications made me fall in love with this place immediately - not to mention that it was early check in, probably like 2,5 hours earlier and they had no problem with it. Standard room i had was more than perfect and faaaaar better that „the standard usually is”, comfortable king bed, big and practical bathroom with separate bathtub space and separate toilet, as a coffee lover i enjoyed immensly lily coffee machine filled daily with 3-4 capsules if their excellent coffee. my 4 days stay was more than perfect

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
KempinskiSummerland, General Manager at Kempinski Summerland Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Caludia,

On behalf of Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort team, I would like to thank you for staying with us for your holiday in Beirut !
We were thrilled to know how much you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that you considered the experience as “more than perfect”.
We look forward to welcome you back to Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort in the very near future!

Best regards,