“ Back at summerland after 26 years absence!”

Kempinski Summerland Hotel and Resort
Ranked #16 of 113 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

44 Years I know Summerland area - I was born 1973 near Summerland Son of Gertrud - German and Ali Iskandarani half Egypt half Irani - born and grown up in Acapulco beach later in Summerland and Cite Sportiv - refugee to my Moms home 1977 in Germany / Berkum - Mom die of broken heart very early - Civil War paused in early 80th - come as a son of Summerland in Summer and Winter season. It was paradise and save harbour all ways until 1984 sabra Schatilla happened.

7 year absence.

1991- 1993 back home old summerland

2017 back in new summerland- they kept old - put new - Paradise in Middle east.

I decided to stay....reason its the best start into day - I lived in minimum twenty 5* Hotel Japan, China, South Africa, Paris, Barcelona, Lisboa - main difference is Breakfast it is 6* thanks to farah el hajj, Ola kassem, mahmoud madi, and the manager hussien hammoud plus the whole team behind the scene.

Summarise - summerland saved my live as save harbour as a I am 3 as I am 13 as I am 21 as I am 44. Thanks to all keep Summerland as last save harbour as it was all the time

Nown decided to stay in SGET apperments just beside Keminski.

Sam

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
KempinskiSummerland, General Manager at Kempinski Summerland Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Mr. Sami,

On behalf of the entire team of Kempinski Summerland, allow us to thank you for taking the time to share with us your memories of Summerland. It truly brings us joy to know that the experience you had with us managed your expectations. We would also like to thank you for praising our talents, Farah, Ola, Mahmoud and Hussein as they were very happy to know you enjoyed your breakfast experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon to create new memories with you,

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

New and modern hotel, large room, very good room amenities , smooth check in, thanks for lady in red , breakfast buffet excellent quality with to many local and international options , Hi recommended for business and family.

Dear Mr. Abdelsalam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel.
We are pleased that you enjoyed so much of our establishment, and we would be honored to have you return in Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort,Beirut.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

From the moment you arrive you are ammazd by the serivce provided. Well done to all employee's from service to kitchen. Good is amazing, rooms are very clean and well organized. Meeting facilities are clean and organized. It shows from all points mentioned that the management is well prepared for the business.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

First time visit to Kempinski Summerland, service is great, breakfast staff are welcoming, service is excellent,highly recommended. The rooms are excellent with a super nice view, excellent hospitality service

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Lady’s and gentlemen welcome to the circus of the clowns staff of this hotel
I have read most of the people saying that the hotel have a bad service!
So I spoke to my agency and they told me no they have a good service!
So when I check it in they let me wait for 2 hours yes 2 hours i am not kidding.
And when I checked out they asked me for 260 US dollars and I said why !
They told me you had dinner last night in our restaurant hhhhhhhhhh
Be careful people of the hotel its a circus of lies
Good day.........

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
KempinskiSummerland, General Manager at Kempinski Summerland Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Kempinski Summerland Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us.I deeply regret to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations during your recent stay.
We appreciate receiving constructive feedback from our guests, even if it is of a critical nature, as this is the only way we can truly assess our guests’ needs, and continuously improve the luxury service we aim to provide. Thus we would like to discuss the shortcomings you experienced with you in detail at your convenience. Kindly contact our Hotel Manager, Mr. Gaby Salameh directly at (gaby.salameh@kempinski.com) referring to this review in the email title.
I do hope you will give us another chance with a further visit soon and let us provide you with the finest personalized service at its best.
Yours sincerely,