All reviewsbusiness roombusiness classindoor poolzaitunay baywalking distancebusiness tripnice hotelhealth clubstandard roomhotel is locatedrecommend this hotelfree internetbusiness centernice stayroom servicebreakfast buffetrooms are clean
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Here are my main concerns with this hotel; I would expect some of these problems at small hotels, but an international brand should have these things sorted to ensure guests get a good night's sleep:

1) No remote control for the AC. Every night I had to get out of bed a few times in the middle of the night to change the temperature.
2) Curtains don't close completely - there is a stopper at the top, leaving a 3 inch gap between the curtains even when "closed," so I was awakened by sunlight at 6:30 am.
3) They turn on elevator music in the hallways starting at around 7 am, which is audible in the rooms and kept me awake when I wanted to sleep in.

Otherwise, it's a nice enough hotel. My room did not have any view at all; perhaps some rooms have better. The breakfast was excellent, and the food all around was very good. Staff were friendly and helpful. Wifi was great, which is not a given in Beirut.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank nairobijoy
Francois G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear nairobijoy,
I appreciate your detailed report on your recent stay at Radisson Blu Martinez.
Indeed our rooms are due for renovation next year and all these valid technical points will be taken care of. As to the music, I will immediately review the "on" and off timings. Upon your next reservation at our hotel, please specify your preferred side of the building and which floor level is more suitable for you. Or else, mention it at the check in time. I look forward to your return and my team and I will do our utmost to improve your experience.
Francois Galoisy

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I spent 3 days in this hotel. The room was fine but it was not worth what we paid. Breakfast was rich and good, location is fine if you want to walk to down town or to Zaitunay Bay. The staff is friendly and very helpful. It is definitely a hotel for business travellers. As a tourist I would rather go to other nice and lively areas of Beirut such as Gemmayzeh, Mar Mikhael and Hamra.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Auretta84,
Thank you for rating your recent stay at Radisson Blu Martinez Beirut. In order to make your room experience that best possible, please don't hesitate to report specific preferences in terms of floor level, room configuration etc...
Although a business hotel, its central location, at walking distance from the corniche and downtown shopping district.
I hope to have the honor of your return stay upon your next visit to Beirut.
Francois Galoisy.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

It's a really nice hotel, the service , the staff were very friendly and always smiling! I saw a guest scream at one of the front desk and they were still smiling and trying to help him, but the guest was rude and not polite. The hotel had great breakfast, the ladies were so nice to my kid and playing with him. Rooms were nice and clean, location is great very close to everything.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Heaam A,

Thank you for reporting your experience after your recent stay at Radisson Blu Martinez Beirut. We are blessed by the full score you granted us. My team members do outstanding job keeping guest at center stage, even when particularly difficult customers.
We hope to see you back soon upon your next rip to the Lebanese capital.
Francois Galoisy.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and really enjoyed it. We arrived from an early flight however we were allowed to check in early which was great as we were both tired. The bed was really comfortable, the room spacious and clean (which is really important to me). The room was also cleaned perfectly each day. We used the pool and jacuzzi which provide a luxury hotel experience. The front desk staff were really helpful and friendly - particularly Omar and Bashir- however everyone was really nice which made the stay more enjoyable. In addition, I liked the location of the hotel as we could walk to most places and it always felt safe.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Francois G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Hkb9,
Thank you for your comments posted after your recent stay at Radisson Blu Martinez.
Nice to read that you found the hotel a nice relaxing environment after a tiring trip. This is really what we stand for... you are on good hands with us. I will share with Omar and Bashar your special appreciation, as it gives them more confidence and motivation to keep improving themselves.
Hope to see you again upon your next rip to the Lebanese capital. Francois Galoisy.