All reviewsgalaxy mallfree transportationbeirut cityclose to the airportduring ramadanquiet arearecommend this hotelcomfortable hoteleasy accesslebanondowntownmahdifadiinternetproximityhousekeepermr
Reviewed 16 October 2016

My wife and I recently stayed here for our trip to Lebanon. And let me just say that this was one of the best stays I have ever had in Lebanon. From the beginning I was treated wonderfully by all the staff! I want to give special thanks to the Front Office Manager, Fadi who treated us like royalty. Also, all of the staff was very courteous, kind, and helpful. The room was fantastic! Very clean, and modern. The entire hotel was well kept and very comfortable (Even down to the fresh and clean smell in the hallways). I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is considering staying within driving distance on this wonder place!

Stayed: September 2016
2  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights, for business purpose. It was very well cleaned, nice smelly comfortable nonsomeked rooms, staff were very helpful and the food and service of this hotel was very nice. Felt very Comfortable. Only Thé district around the hotel was difficult to explore and walk around because of traffic, but this has nothing to do with the hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Everyone was nice and helpful. Enjoyed our stay at the Lancaster. Convenient location. Professional friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. No complaints. I would stay there again with no hesitation. Helped make our vacation special with amenities provided (fresh fruit daily,slippers). Room service was quick response. Van provided for airport. Prompt.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I'd been travelling in Lebanon and needed a hotel room for one night close to the airport for a very early morning flight the following day.
I booked Lancaster Tamar Hotel- Hadath on Booking.com. Although I wasn't there long enough to use the facilities, my experience was very good. The check-in staff were very courteous and helpful. As breakfast begins at 6.30am but I needed to leave the hotel at 6.00am they were happy to provide me with breakfast in my room at 5.30am. Bell boy carried my bags to my room.
My twin room was a good size. Bathroom was adequate and very clean. Kettle, tea, coffee and 4 bottles of water in the room. good storage space and a safe. The only down side was that the shower curtain pole came down. It was one of those that stays up by friction but came down when I opened the curtain! Lots of shampoo, shower gel etc.
Bed was comfortable.
Breakfast arrived at 5.30am as requested.
Hotel provided a complimentary shuttle service to the airport (a colleague who stayed at the Hilton close by had to pay $30!)
I'd be happy to stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

To conduct a business conference the place to be is Lancaster hotel
The staff are super friendly the rooms are super tidy and clean and the conference room is just HUGE
The service is really fast and at a very professional level
I would recommend this hotel to everone

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business