All reviewsmosaic restauranteau de viegreat hoteloutdoor poollebanese sweetsthe club loungeluxurious hotelzaytouna baybreakfast buffetholiday innsea viewconstruction sitelebanese hospitalitycomfortable roomslate checkfive star hoteldowntown beirut
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I stayed in Phoenicia Hotel in Aug 2017 and really it is an Excellent hotel where simply you feel home. Excellent facilities and very professional team who is supporting guests to the maximum. I'd like to thank the whole team especially Mr.Roy who showed an amazing hospitality and support.I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Phoenicia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Mohammad,
Thank you for your overwhelming feedback about the Phoenicia Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very delighted to know that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay and that you think the team here is very professional!
Thank you again for your positive feedback and recommendation; we are looking forward to welcome you back the soonest!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I stayed at the Hotel for three nights, four days, and experienced the restaurant, the pool, the rooms, the reception, and the conference-rooms. Evertything worked well. Evrything carried out professionally, polite, even smiling. The breakfast-buffet just fantastic, the rooms pleasant and huge. And I have not mentioned the view to the harbour and the sea. Phoenicia has got everything

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely and detailed feedback about the Phoenicia Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay and that you think everything was carried out professionally and politely.
Thank you again for your positive feedback; we are looking forward to welcome you back the soonest!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Luxurious hotel, very elegant and clean. Comfortable rooms and beds. Well insulated from the noise nearby busy streets. Bathroom was roomy, well equipped. The breakfast buffet contains anything you wish to eat in the Middle East.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Rami,
Thank you for your positive and detailed feedback about the Phoenicia Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know we have exceeded your expectations during your stay and that you think the Phoenicia is time honored yet modern!
Thank you again for your lovely feedback!
Looking forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have been staying with my family at the Phoenicia Hotel from around 2001. It is a great place to stay. The rooms are well equipped, the service at reception and throughout the hotel is excellent.

My children love it here and the staff interaction with kids is particularly good.

The pool area on the weekend especially is relaxing and enjoyable. A special treat is the Executive Lounge which has wonderful furnishings, great service and superb food.

A great place to stay at for a break or business even if you live in Lebanon.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Phoenicia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your delightful feedback about the Phoenicia Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very pleased to know that we exceed your expectations during your stay and that you have been coming to the Phoenicia since 2001!
Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and recommendation!
We are definitely looking forward to welcome you back the soonest!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The Phoenicia Beirut ! What can I say but a wonderful place to stay ! This is my second time there and I am still amazed at how wonderful this hotel is.
I do have to say that Estelle at the concierge office is one the most efficient, welcoming, caring and professional person I have met ! She has always gone out of her way to make my stay memorable and always makes you feel home at the Phoenicia! Thank you Estelle !
The rooms are large, comfortable, very well appointed and with great sea views...and all the hotel’s restaurants offer great food and service. Looking forward to my next visit in 2018 :).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Phoenicia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Guest,
I'm very glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay and that you are still amazed at how wonderful the Phoenicia is.
Thank you again for your wonderful feedback; we are looking forward to your next visit in 2018!