“perfect place to stay at”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Beirut
Ranked #22 of 116 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 27 August 2012

during my stay at crown place for first time, i have noticed that they have a qualified well trained staff in all departments especially their restaurant and launge and i really recommend this place to stay at.
also i like the view it was amazing if you go up to the roof you will be able to see the sea and the mountains.
to every body dot miss that opportunity.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kenan T
FadySawaya, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your valued review on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Crowne Plaza Beirut Hotel and we 're looking forward to welcoming you back again. Crowne Plaza's team will be at your full disposal anytime you visit Beirut.

Best wishes,

Fady Sawaya

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

I actually chose to reserve the crown Plaza from this site... The hotel is conviniently located in a safe and charming area... The rooms are spacious and clean and modern with great views of the city.. Most importantly, the customer service is superb... The young gentalman Ghattas was very friendly and went out of his way to assist me in like everything.. I liked his Porsche glasses and he even went to his neighborhood where they were cheaper and bought them for me! I have never experienced customer service so personal and nice.. It was great.. Will definitely return again and i reccomend the hotel to anyone,

Room Tip: ask for a high room!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
FadySawaya, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding Ghattas. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make Crowne Plaza a leader in excellence.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Hi, I stayed in this hotel for four nights after I had been recommended to stay in it by some friends who spent a week here. I was very impressed by the service and the friendly staff from the first minute.

The location is great. You are in the middle of everything. It is located in AlHammra street where all the shop are and it is 5 minutes by taxi from downtown. The taxi charges between 10,000 to 12,000 Lebanese Pounds so don't let them rip you off!

The GYM is SUUUUUPER cool and so is the restaurant. Although when it comes to food I am the fussiest, I realllly loved the buffet. The rate of the hotel and the restaurant was uplifting and competitive compared to the location and service.

They charge you for the wifi (6 $ per hour). However, the Internet is free at the club lounge. It is tinny but the service, food and drink variety is excellent.

I would definitely stay at the Crown Plaza next time I am in Beirut or Hammra area.

Bassem

Room Tip: top flours have the best views!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
FadySawaya, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Crowne Plaza during you recent visit to Beirut. I appreciate you taking the time to post your positive review on Tripadvisor. Guests’ satisfaction is our main priority, we do this by combining the very best facilities with great service.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again at Crowne Plaza Beirut.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I had to go on a business trip to Beirut. While I was not sure what to expect from my first trip to the Lebanon, I was very positively surprised by the friendliness of the Lebanse people. I stayed at the Crown Plaza and had a very warm welcome during my check-in. Every evening I spent 1-2 hours in the Club Lounge. Ghattis, the person in charge of the lounge, was very friendly, gave me lot of information and I felt I got a new friend at the end. The room was also great. Whenever I get back to Beirut I will definitely stay at the Crowne Plaza.

Room Tip: The Captains Suite was great
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank tomffw
FadySawaya, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your valued review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts and takes the time to say thank you and talk about a special employee. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make Crowne Plaza a leader in excellence.

Once again, we thank you and we wish you all the best in your business.

Best of luck,

Reviewed 28 July 2012

I have been staying at the Crowne Plaza Beirut for few days.

First of all, the great location makes the hotel an easy access to lots of sites and activities in Beirut. By staying there I really felt being in Beirut, which was what I was looking for!
The hotel also have available taxis, which was very useful when I wanted to go a bit further in the city.

The hotel is excellent, great and spacious rooms with a good TV System. The Internet connection was fast. Breakfast in the hotel was delicious as they had a choice of both Lebanese dishes (try the foul, it is a good dish to start your day, gives you energy!) as well as international one such as omelets or croissants. The hotel and the room were clean and all was working well.

The hotel was really special by the service provided. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. On my first day, they advised me to go for a concert in Baalbeck as there was a festival, it was very nice as the concert was inside an ancient roman temple. During the stay, I often asked them about what to see, where to go, I always had great advices (They organized for me a tour of Jeita, Harissa and Byblos which was excellent)
As well, something different from other hotels is that they knew and called me by my name, very nice gesture.

Overall, this was a excellent stay, I would definitely come back and recommend the hotel to my friends!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank 360World_Traveler
FadySawaya, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your valued review.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Crowne Plaza Beirut and its location. Our hotel is ideally located in the authentic and dynamic street of Hamra surrounded by lots of shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, night spots, universities, in addition to medical, cultural and financial organizations.

We would be very happy to get the chance of welcoming you again soon and our team will be at your full disposable anytime you visit Beirut and always ready to serve you.