See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2015

stayed in this hotel for a week in 2nd week of January.only advantage of this hotel is that its in center of town near to sea .the rooms are pretty big and ok .
The reception is most inhospitable i have ever seen .its seems they have two sets of people to manage reception .in morning you can expect smile and greetings but evening guys a look like more of security guys .leave aside greetings even your smile is met with stern look or complete ignore.
About housekeeping less said is better you can expect non cleaning of rooms,toiletries not being replenished or missing towels.i saw it all in one week.
Breakfast is fixed menu so isnt much variety but whatever they serve is fine.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chhatwalks
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Stayed there for almost 2 years with my family on a business trip, Great Staff and a great location. We stayed at a family suite which was very spacious and very clean. Its location is ideal since its walking distance from the Corniche, Bliss Street and Hamra. Food was very good and affordable.

Big emphasis on the friendliness of the Staff (Mikhaela, Mohamed and Farah along with all House keepers and Bell Boys) they helped us a lot during our stay and gave us lots of tips)

Orient Queen Homes was like our second home.

PS: Only issue is that the hotel does not have any amenities, hopefully one day they will consider having a gym or a pool

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Motaz E
Reviewed 27 May 2014

this place is very poorly managed, communication is terrilbe between employees, you need to ask many times for the same thing ! the gym was closed during my stay (which was not mentioned on the website). Towels are old, and sometimes not even replaced. One day I had to fight to have my room cleaned ! last but not least, my face cream was stolen !

Room tip: avoid it !
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank billithekid
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel october 2013 ..the hotel is very clean , good services , the staff are so kind and friendly !!! Very well located in hamra street center of beirut , rates are
affordable ...
For sure my next trip to lebanon I will book @ orient queen hotel, and in my personal experience I
recomend it ..

Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed 13 March 2014

very clean rooms, location is very good cause its very close to everything such as downtown very good service, i will stay again in this hotel on my next visit to Beirut cause i get the value of the money i spended

Date of stay: March 2014