US$ 311
US$ 240
US$ 118
US$ 100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

US$ 148
US$ 119
US$ 134
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Stayed there for almost 2 years with my family on a business trip, Great Staff and a great location. We stayed at a family suite which was very spacious and very clean. Its location is ideal since its walking distance from the Corniche, Bliss Street and Hamra. Food was very good and affordable.

Big emphasis on the friendliness of the Staff (Mikhaela, Mohamed and Farah along with all House keepers and Bell Boys) they helped us a lot during our stay and gave us lots of tips)

Orient Queen Homes was like our second home.

PS: Only issue is that the hotel does not have any amenities, hopefully one day they will consider having a gym or a pool

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Motaz E
Reviewed 27 May 2014

this place is very poorly managed, communication is terrilbe between employees, you need to ask many times for the same thing ! the gym was closed during my stay (which was not mentioned on the website). Towels are old, and sometimes not even replaced. One day I had to fight to have my room cleaned ! last but not least, my face cream was stolen !

Room Tip: avoid it !
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank billithekid
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel october 2013 ..the hotel is very clean , good services , the staff are so kind and friendly !!! Very well located in hamra street center of beirut , rates are
affordable ...
For sure my next trip to lebanon I will book @ orient queen hotel, and in my personal experience I
recomend it ..

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 13 March 2014

very clean rooms, location is very good cause its very close to everything such as downtown very good service, i will stay again in this hotel on my next visit to Beirut cause i get the value of the money i spended

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 1 November 2013

i stayed one week in october in a suite , it was confortable and nice . the reception was so friendly helpfull and kind . stuff is very hlpfull . suites are good but so noisy . location is great , short walk to rawche and hamra .

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends