“Nice hotel”

Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
Ranked #4 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Excellent food, wonderful cigar bar, incredible staff. The rooftop pool is a knockout. It is a great pool that is very clean, has a decent wait staff, and killer view. it is a marvelous location.The piano player in the lobby is nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

the lovely well run hotel checked in was easy, I got a free upgrade.The room is spacious, has a huge bed, plenty of wardrobe space, a flat-screen TV, a radio and combined docking station for iPhone,iPad, iPods etc. The rooftop pool is amazing. The Breakfast was phenomenal. The overall experience was fantastic. I shall return

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The location in the best in Beirut , in front of Zeiytouna Bay and next Beirut Souk . The best restaurants and stores are placed around the hotel . Comfortable , clean , safe ,very good breakfast , and restaurant and Music Hall. The rooftop is amazing , with alive music or dj .
Helpful concierge , service is perfect !
I just have to advise : avoid the sea view rooms , If front of the hotel , a garden is been built .A lot of trucks make noise at 6:00 am . Impossible sleep . Two nights i woke up and couldn"t sleep again . I complained and they changed my room .The hotel must have to inform ,the guest , before they arrival about this problem . Why wait for the guest complain ?

Room Tip: Avoid the sea view rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Rami S, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Cybele,
Thank you for taking the time to review Four Seasons Hotel Beirut. It is a pleasure reading how much you enjoyed the location of the Hotel, the restaurants and service provided by our staff. However, we are very sorry to hear that you were kept from having a good night's sleep due to the noise coming from the construction site next to the Hotel. We have been making sure to inform guests of this issue upon reservation and apologize if this was not brought up to your attention. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Rami Sayess
Regional Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I come to Beirut frequently for business, and recently stayed at the Four Seasons for the third, and probably last time.

Don't get me wrong, the hotel has a lot of good things going for it. Excellent location, great staff, good food & bev.

But each time I stayed there I slept terribly, due to a combination of noise and the quality of the beds. The noise was coming from both outside (especially if staying at the sea-facing side) as well as from neighboring rooms. But particularly the poor beds is something that bothered me, as this is something I would not expect from a Four Seasons. To be more specific, in each of the rooms I stayed in the beds seemed worn out, with deep valleys in the mattresses where multiple 'predecessors' had slept and left their impressions. So I had the choice of either sleeping in such valley, which was very uncomfortable, or finding a spot on the mattress that didn't have an indent and then spend the night trying not slide down into a valley. In the last room I stayed the mattress was also noisy with the springs noticeable and audible, and the bed just too soft.

So not only did I not sleep well for a week, I also had a sore back for a few days after.

I strongly recommend that hotel management do something about it. At first I thought it might have been an isolated case, but after 3 different rooms
I think that perhaps it's time for a mattress
upgrade.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Rami S, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear seabas1976,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations during your recent visits. I have shared your comments with our management team and our guest relations manager will be in contact to hear further about the mattress issue. We very much appreciate your business and hope we are given the opportunity to regain your trust in Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.
Sincerely
Rami Sayess
Regional Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2017

As always during my visit to Beirut- Lebanon This four seasons is my home away from home great security ,wonderful staff and service . the location of the hotel is minutes from downtown business center, also my suite with Water view is very tranquil . indeed will visit again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo