All reviewsi highly recommend this hotelairport pickupkind staffnice stayrouchehangerssupermarket
Reviewed 9 February 2017

The first room we got was unmade. The staff of the hotel gave us another room saying that the second was the best one...well, it was: noisy, dirty, shabby and terribly hot!
The bath had some red spots and hair in the sink so the shower didn't work. There were spiderwebs on the corners. The furniture was shabby, tha walls were scrapen, the safe and the fridge were broken, the wardrobe could not be closed...On my second day there, I found a piar of socks under the bed which did not belong neither to me nor to my boyfriend...I wondered: how do they clean?!?! Moreover the first day we had only 2 towels for everything (face, hair, hands....). In my opinion this hotel is not clean....

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank issam d
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

5 stars service and very professional and friendly staf.
Clean and neat rooms, relaxing furnishing, delicious menu. ..thumbs up!
I'll repeat this experience again soon for sure!!!
Keep on the great job and wish you all the best...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Dr. Ghayath A
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel location is good but there is no view at all, I don't know why they put sea view pictures! The hotel is very dirty and breakfast is disaster, welcoming, hospitality 0000000. It was worth please don't ever visit. I wish to take more pictures to help other people to not have bad stay like me but I think this is more than enough. Location should not matter because there are many other hotels nearby and similar prices.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Nilay K
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

The only good thing was the location near al raouche rocks other than that everything else in this hotel was horrible.

First of all, they took 45$ for extras at our first day in case we use any of their services or take something from the fridge!!! They took the whole payment for all our stay as well on the first day!! What the hell!! Why do I have to pay extras for things i didn't use and will not take!!!

The breakfast buffet was very limited, cold and tasteless. Every day the same food with poor quality.. They didn't even have fresh milk, they only had the powder one which was a shock for me!

They didn't have hot water in the shower for the first 3 days of my stay and they made up this story about the water tank not being filled or something like that.

The AC made horrible noises so you can never really fall asleep unless you shut it off but then you will freeze or keep it on and put some ear plugs!!

The staff in the reception were clueless, unprofessional. The girl in the front desk didn't even greet us or smile and she mainly looked at her computer while she was speaking with us.

I can't believe that there is actually people who rated this hotel as excellent or that even has a traveler's choice badge!!!

It's over priced for its service and its not definitely worth the 4 stars that they have or even one!

I do appreciate their front desk manager Mrs. Rabab for being nice and understanding but will never ever stay at this hotel again..NEVER!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank Dalia E
Reviewed 17 October 2015

This hotel is located very close to the corniche and the famous Raouche rock. It is a 15- 20 minutes walk to the famous Hamra district where you actually wanna be if you are going to eat, shop, drink, have coffee or hit the night clubs.
The rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff is very friendly and extremely helpful they helped us book trips and taxis for the best prices.
Breakfast is average though, and I was not so keen on the area. Next time I guess I will choose the Hamra district so that everything is a walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family