I've spent a lot of time at the Ibis Salmiya over the past few years, coming and going from Iraq. The hotel is located near a great grocery supermarket and a few blocks away from one of the better malls. The Ibis Salmiya is also one of the most cost effective hotels in Kuwait City. Many of the local hotels are over priced, in my experience, and the low end hotels/pensions are mostly occupied by immigrant workers. The high end hotels are splendid, but are costly. The Ibis is reasonably priced and clean. There is a buffet breakfast at a reasonable fee. There is wireless internet in the rooms. There is underground parking, and the staff are very polite and helpful. The Ibis is also a short walk to the Hard Rock Cafe, which is on Kuwait Bay. There is also a Pizza Hut and a Burger King within walking distance... though there are much better local foods available nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Salmiya is located in Kuwait's fashionable Salmiya, overlooking the seafront. Perfectly located close to the heart of the business area on Salem Mubarak street, the most famous and lively shopping and entertainment center. It has 175 airconditionedrooms, interactive TV, Wifi Internet, one restaurant and BBQ terrace, and one bar open 24/7.- Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Salmiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salmiya Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Kuwait City
- Accor Kuwait City
- Ibis Salmiya Kuwait/Kuwait City