“Nice finger sandwhiches”

The Lobby Lounge
Ranked #101 of 587 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was just waiting for some of my work colleagues, so I got a lovely pot of tea and some great finger sandwiches here. It's in the lobby, but sunken a little, so it still feels quiet.

Karin A, Manager at The Lobby Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear jinzoningen

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Lobby Lounge whilst waiting for work colleagues, we are delighted that you enjoyed the pot of tea and finger sandwiches, I will share this with the Lobby Lounge Team who look forward to your return

Warm regards

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Florine suggested I try the jasmine green tea with fresh mint and it was delicious. So much so, that I ordered it for the rest of the week! Florine is the best!

Karin A, Manager at The Lobby Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Wandalip

We are delighted you enjoyed your dining experience in the Lobby Lounge, thank you for taking the time to share this with us,

we look forward to welcoming you back

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Relaxing, good food and great place to get together. The staff recognize you by name and even if they are busy you will be serviced well.

Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Dear Nehad2016

We are delighted you enjoyed your experience at the Lobby Lounge, thank you for taking the time to share this with us,

we look forward to welcoming you back,

warm regards

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I've been here on many occasions and it is still one of my favourite chilling spots. The service is great, the food is wow and the drinks are exceptional. Above all are the peaceful atmosphere and the live piano.

1  Thank BahrainConnoissir
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My wife worked here from 2005-2007. Three of her sisters and a cousin still work here. It's a fantastic place! "Ladies & Gentlemen serving Ladies & Gentlemen"! You can NOT beat the service here!

1  Thank tctoguy