Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
All reviewswolfgang puckcut restaurantamazing lobbyblue moonazure poolkids clubasian restaurantluxury hotelindoor poolamazing hotelroom serviceexcellent staythe ritzrooms are spacioushermesfsvento
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am a massive fan of Four Seasons hotels and have been fortunate enough to enjoy many terrific stays worldwide. This being the case it is difficult to relate quite how disappointing our experience at Four Seasons Bahrain has been. While the hotel is busy for F1 weekend this does not excuse some major flaws. The”Adult” pool is closed for the weekend as it has been converted for evening events. This is not great and should have been pointed out before our stay. Moreover the main pool, and the only outdoor pool which is open, is adjacent to a major construction site from which the constant drone of water pumps is beyond annoying. The attached photos barely convey how ugly the view from the pool is. The towels on the sun beds are old, stained and frayed. The thought of two days by the pool, which should be a relaxing joy, is horrendous. If we had known we would have stayed elsewhere.
While the room is as expected The overall experience is so far below usual Four Seasons standard it is barely credible.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ritchie S
RichardRaab, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

@RitchieS, we truly appreciate sharing your review with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience on your recent stay during the Formula 1 weekend.

Being a regular Four Seasons guest, you recognize the level of luxury service we provide, hence I’m disappointed to hear that we have failed to meet your expectations. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly at richard.raab@fourseasons.com as I would like to hear more details about all disturbance you have encountered during your stay.

I look forward to receiving your email and to welcoming you again for an exceptional Four Seasons experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went with my husband to try the spa, 60 min. Palenese massage is 88 BD!!
Very very expensive. I tried lots of massages all over the world, never this expensive!
And we ate lunch at the lobby. Also v.expensive!
I think they should reconsider the prices all over the hotel!
The hotel is beautiful no doubt.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

@sa, thank you for choosing our “beautiful” property to relax and enjoy your afternoon.

While we aim to provide great value for money, we have noted your feedback and we sincerely apologize that the price issue negatively affected your spa and dining experience at the hotel.

We hope to see you back soon so we can pamper you with our utmost Four Seasons hospitality.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

An iconic building in a prime location with attentive signature service and great food. Sounds like a Four Seasons.
There is hard to find anything that does not make the cut (pun intended) in this hotel but if there was something to regret is its size. It's just too grand for a Four Seasons, it lacks the cosy warm feel of the classy luxury. Anything else is impeccable. Well done team. (maybe better signage to the skybridge restaurant should be used)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Impressive lobby. Friendly, accommodating staff. Thanks for the upgrade. Complimentary extra bed (a proper bed too). Beautiful room. Great spa & gym - courtesy earphones, water, tea, coffee, fruit! Great hotel? Sadly not quite: poor signage so we keep getting lost; bulldozers & construction all around; the Vento restaurant was so poor I’ve given it its own review. Buffet breakfast looked good, but we were too late back from the gym.
Will be far better when finished - please tell us when.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
RichardRaab, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

@SpottyPaul, thank you for your kind words, I’m truly happy to hear that we have managed to impress you with our facilities and exceptional amenities.

I sincerely apologize for all inconvenience you have encountered during your stay, please do feel free to contact me directly at richard.raab@fourseasons.com. We are working to enhance our urban resort for our valued guests, we appreciate your patience when it comes to the construction around the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you soon for a memorable experience.

Kind regards,

- I was their yesterday 01/04/2018 between 9:30-11:00PM sitting in the lobby
- The atmosphere and climate is calm and charming!
-Always a great place for relaxation
- my friend and i had hazel-nutt late , it was too sweet , full of sugar , not as i expected and served a bit cold or in a kids temperature not as i prefer or as the standard of serving hot drinks in general
- The staff were so busy chatting and hiding away from the place of serving although their were only 2 tables with customers only! Our table and another one

-we had to wait for a long time till we got the menus of service
- the staff although they come and serve late and were busy and aways from us all the time but were cooperative and offered us an extra nutts when we asked for it
- no music or any background music played as compared to usual hotels which gives a good atmosphere
- prices are resonable somehow ! But i believe that what i had was a bit over-rated !

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Salem A

@SalemA, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Bay View Lounge.

We are delighted to know that you enjoy the overall atmosphere at our lobby lounge, it is indeed very calming to relax under the preserved olive trees.

However, I’m very disappointed to learn that the hazelnut latte wasn’t up to your expectations, and the team failed to provide our signature Four Seasons care to you and your friend. I promise, I will personally investigate in this matter. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly at richard.raab@fourseasons.com to better understand the situation and take actions accordingly.

We do hope to get the opportunity to welcome you again, this time for a true Four Seasons experience.