“Value for Money.......good ambience, good food, gud location”

Delmon International Hotel
Ranked #58 of 136 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed 31 December 2010

wud luv to stay again...it was three days memorable stay,

hotel has nice nite life ...dance club, where u can find good crowd

and chosse good partner to dance with .....

the rooms are good , quite nice and well decorated...

Had a buffet Lunch at the reastaurent which cost 3.5 BD each with variery of food....

breakfast is complementary n good with seasoned food... its value for return of your money spent in the hotel

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank InderSAurora
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 November 2010

I stayed in this "4-star" hotel for 2-nights. I knew from the moment I walked in, it was a brothel, with Chinese prostitutes everywhere. I asked to be placed in a non-smoking room away from the music, which the front desk assured me the room was positioned on the 2nd floor, on the other side of the building away from the clubs. The hotel is rundown and filthy. I could hear the music pounding away until 3am, despite the front desk's reassurance. I was charged for a bucket of ice, and when I say "bucket", they literally gave me a REAL tin bucket! Since there is no wireless internet, I called for a cable and it was not sent to me until the following day. At 8am I woke up to the stench of cigarette smoke coming in through the A/C vents. Did I mention the room was filthy? The water boiler had water sitting in it from a previous guest. I was pleased to see a HUGE flat screen in the room - my one big thrill - but my pleasure lasted only minutes when I found there were only 9 channels, 7 of which were Hindi and Arabic, and the 2 channels in English were fuzzy with terrible reception. The complimentary breakfast in all their literature is advertised from 0600 to 1100, yet when I got to the cafe the next morning at 1030, the food was gone, and the servers informed me breakfast ends at 1030. I proceeded to order from the menu and received cold eggs, and warm milk for my cereal. As I was eating, a server actually walked around the restaurant area blanketing it with an incense scented aerosol spray! What restaurant does that? The one and only service I fully appreciated that the hotel provided, was a complimentary shuttle to the airport, which I didn't waste any time taking advantage of just so I could get away from that horrible hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Good hotel for a one night stop over, if you are single willing to mingle.
Room on second floor helped subdue the noise from the various discos on hte ground floor. The Diggers pub is flooded with Chinese girls who are readily "ävailable" for a price!
The health club is run down and not worth mention. Swimming pool is only ornamental.
Breakfast was decent, but definitely not worth the 4BD they charge.
No wireless internet. Cable internet available @ 5BD for a day. The computer in their coffee shop was not functional. Conveniently, internet cafes are available across the road.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank sandycool69
Reviewed 25 September 2010

I stayed at this hotel for three nights in September, and I had no complaints whatsoever. Unlike the reviews of this hotel left by some other travellers, I discovered that this place was very clean, the rooms very comfortable and well maintained and the hotel itself is centrally located in the centre of Al Manamah. I would definitely recommend this to anyone travelling to the Kingdom, although it would be more value for money if there are two people sharing a room, as it is a bit expensive for a solo traveller. Enjoyyyyy...

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2010

I stayed & enjoyed. Copeartive staff
Good clubs in hotel. Nice dances
Good indian club with cute dancers

• Stayed: September 2010