1,146 results
All reviews trader vics primavera thai lounge the club lounge private beach indoor pool guest relations indian restaurant sea view luxury hotel live music standard room kids club special thanks saudi arabia amazing hotel seef mall
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Have stayed in the RC Bahrain lots of times over the past decade, when I was living in the Middle East. I have never written a review so thought I should now I've left the ME, as I spent a lot of my spare time frequenting this hotel over the years. This is a wonderful hotel, where customer service hits an all time high. The club floor staff treat you impeccably where nothing is too much trouble. The restaurants are great and the Friday brunch, although quite sedate is first class. A special thanks to Denny and also Miriam in the Burlington which will always be the best pub for me!

Room tip: Executive club on 6th and 7th floor - ocean view rooms
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
E-Comm_RCBH, Graphic Designer at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear WillisScotland,

Thank you so much. We appreciate your loyalty to The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain and we are pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

We hope you travel to Bahrain again soon and let us know when you’re coming so we can reserve your preferred room for you. Our Ladies and Gentlemen are looking forward in welcoming you and your friends back.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

If you are visiting bahrain, the best hotel to stay at is Ritz Carlton for the following reasons: 1-the staff are very helpful and professional at the same time 2-location is the best - In the capital of bahrain 3-best beach in bahrain and it's a resort more than a hotel so young just stay at the hotel without going anywhere else. 4-food and restaurants are the best in bahrain in general 5-best place to do events or conferences 6- they maintain the ritz Carlton brand with high Standerd .

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 573yusufl,

We are glad you had a great time. We do our very best to make sure our guests at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain have a memorable stay be it business or leisure.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Loved every minute - had use of Club Lounge - friendly, wonderful food, peaceful surroundings.
- the pool - amazing
- the beach - amazing
- the decor - amazing
- the room - comfortable/loved the shower
- the location - close to mall

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Margie C,

We are glad you loved our hotel and our personalized service, the wonderful food and the venue. The hotel is indeed strategically located where almost everything is within arms-reach. Do let us know if there is anything we can do to serve you better.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Very nice hotel, you are treated like royalty. I was able to use my Marriott's Rewards account, and received credit and discount coupon. Special Thanks to Chona Garcia whom I have met twice during my stay, and is always very cordial and pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sergio G,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain. We are glad you had a memorable stay with us and we will relay your appreciation to our Ladies and Gentlemen.

We look forward in welcoming you back soon.

The Ritz-Carlton,Bahrain

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Everything are amazing. I recommended it. Friendly and helpful staff. Good facilities and it is suitable for kids. There are indoor and outdoor swimming pool. Variety of breakfast buffet. I really enjoyed my staying there.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mushalahmad,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain. We are glad you had an amazing experience and we look forward in welcoming you back.

Do let us know if there is anything we can do to make your future stay more memorable.