“The best service in Bahrain”
Review of Noor Lounge

Noor Lounge
Ranked #1 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Manama
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Business meetings
Description: This refined yet casual lobby lounge is the ideal venue for an informal business meeting or a relaxing break. Relax to the classic tunes of our pianist while sipping on an aromatic, energising cappuccino accompanied by one of our freshly baked pastries.
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I am Yousif Alqaseer . I work at Bahrain TV as graphics,and animator. I am a regular guest here and I like to stay alone to listen the pianist, to have a nice coffee and excellent service. Here is quite and helps me to do my work. Best place for me in Bahrain i just come 3 months before here and now i am regular guest. ,فعلا هنا اروع المكان وارتاح بجلوس واستماع للميوزك والبانو وواستمتاع بشريدب كوفي والشاي .. والخدمة اكثر من الرائع

Shetty S, Manager at Noor Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

On behalf of our team,we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your valued feedback as give us great pleasure to read the experience at Noor lounge (intercontnental regency bahrain) thank you for beaing our regular guest.looking forward to serve you again and again.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Lovely place. I enjoyed very much staying there! It was a great experience staying in Bahrein and especially at this hotel. When I come back I'll stay here again.

Thank you for your lovely feedback,looking forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Is a lovely place. The service is excellent, pianist plays songs that I liked. Is perfect for business meeting. Here I can find my favorite cake(tiramisu). I always like to stay in Noor Lounge. Service of girls that are working here is perfect and they are so kind and friendly. I feel like a VIP always. Time that I like to stay is 6 pm, atmosphere with pianist is amazing.My favourite is noel cake.

On behalf of entire team of Noor lounge,I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude for your valued feed back,it gave us great pleasure to read that your experience at Noor lounge.we greatly appreciate your kind words regarding our pianist and we will be sure to share your comments with her.thank you once again.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

When I am here on business I always come here. It is a nice and relaxing place to have a coffee while you have downtime. The coffee is the great and the staff is always accommodating to help me out when I need advise on the city.

Shetty S, Manager at Noor Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

On the behalf of our entire team,we would like to thank you for your fantastic feedback for our lounge,tea and service.
We are looking forward to welcoming you always.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I work near Intercontinental, and always before starting my work I have my breakfast at Noor Lounge. My favorite food here is Intercontinental sandwich, I think that is the best sandwich in all Bahrain. I like The staff and the manager of this outlet Mr. Shetty is veryyy friendly. I always like to have my coffee here because is very quiet and the service is really 5 stars. Is lovely to start your day with beautiful smiles, and luxury service.

On behalf of my team and I personally thank you for your lovely feedback on our lounge,food and the service provided by our colleagues,I shared your review with entire team,inspiring us to always exceed the expectations of our guest and offer memorable memories at intercontnental regency Bahrain.