“Great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Manama
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Business meetings
Description: This refined yet casual lobby lounge is the ideal venue for an informal business meeting or a relaxing break. Relax to the classic tunes of our pianist while sipping on an aromatic, energising cappuccino accompanied by one of our freshly baked pastries.
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I love to stay at Intercontinental because it is a luxury hotel and the staff makes you to feel like you are at home. Always at Noor Lounge I like to order cappuccino and always I try different cakes. I suggest to everyone in Bahrain to have a nice coffee at Noor. Tasty food and Beautiful smiles too.

Shetty S, Manager at Noor Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

On behalf of the entire team,we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude your valued feedback throughout your stay as it gives us great pleasure to read that your experience at intercontnental regency Bahrain,especially in Noor lounge exceded your expectations as one of the best lounge in Bahrain

Please do let us know if we maybe of any further assistance and we look forward to welcoming you back ln near feature.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Incredible place to enjoy in Bahrain. It's a great place for business meetings. The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing. All service staff were very helpful and cordial. From check in to check out, the staff is fantastic. Such a relaxing place. Love the music the pianist plays...

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 days in Intercontinental and I really want to come back is a fantastic place. I really liked Noor Lounge. Girls that works are very kind even manager too. Everyone in this hotel is friendly even the service was fantastic. They used Tchaba tea was fantastic. I will come back sure.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Very beautiful place, I love to stay here with friends because quit place and very friendly staff and good prices , always nice to enjoy the pianist she is very good , very good cakes and drinks .

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

The real highlight of my visit was the staff. Rosemary, MaryAnn, and Elizabeth were very friendly and helpful. The coffee was great and the lounge relaxing.

2  Thank Van W