All reviewsgreat hotelsmall mallample parking spacearabic musichotel bar isroom was spacious and cleanwould stay here againjuffair areaan upgradeairport pickuprain showerbusiness tripsports barone night stayswimming pooldavyclubs
Reviewed 23 September 2017

This is a nice hotel to stay. front desk manager was very professional. seeing that I am staying for the dust first time have me a sea view room. clean rooms. ample parking space. I didn't see even one negative point in this hotel. Hotel Diva rocks. And for those who posted negative comments, are you out of your mind ?

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank GautamPrashar
TheDivaHotel, Manager at Hotel Diva, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Mr. Gautam,
Greetings from The Diva Hotel... On behalf of the management & staff, I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Diva for your stay in Bahrain. We are really glad to welcome you as our guest. We appreciate your nice review & looking forward to welcoming to you again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The overall is good hotel in term of location, size of room, cleanliness and service.

The things need to be improved: the bath chair has some scratches, swimming pool was out of service, no special elevator for the guest which make the waiting time more especially in the evening when people come from outside the hotel to visit restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FadiA869
TheDivaHotel, Manager at Hotel Diva, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Mr. Fadi,
Greetings from The Diva Hotel... On behalf of the management & staff, I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Diva for your stay in Bahrain. We are really glad to welcome you as our guest. And regarding your notes, I already discussed them with the management & concerned departments. So they will be aware & will take an action accordingly. Once again thank you for giving us your feedback that will help us to improve our services. Looking forward to welcoming to you again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. The hotel is so nice, clean and the staff are really fantastic as they all try their best to assist you. Price for in house dining is good.

The worst things about this hotel are the following:
1- The Elevators especially at night, starting from 9:30 PM and up to almost 03:00 AM, using an elevator is such a hard thing. They have 3 elevators where when the magic hour hits, the only keep it working to serve the guest of their Sky Bar at the 20th floor only, not just that. they have two other nightclubs at the 6th and 7th floor where the guest for those two clubs use the remaining other two elevators! so it really takes a very long time to get to use the elevator either going up or down.
2- The Internet speed is bad. They provide free internet but at least try to speed it up a little.
3- TV Channels. OMG, there are almost like 20-25 TV Channels, 10 to 15 of them are either not working or distorted badly you can hardly see anything. Also, the variety of channels are not that good.
4- I booked a Superior room, the room is great, wide and clean, however the view I had was not that good, it seems my room was located at the back of the hotel and I only see concrete towers and roof tops.

Room Tip: stay away from rooms around these floors, floor 6, floor 7, and floor 20! Other than that you're fine.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ABahi
TheDivaHotel, Manager at Hotel Diva, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Mr. ABahi,
Greetings from The Diva Hotel Bahrain.
We'd like to thank you for your visit to our hotel & also for your review about your stay. We have received your comments & addressed them all to concerned departments to act accordingly. As our guests' satisfaction is our main goal, we appreciate your review which will help us to increase the quality of our services. We look forward to welcome you soon in The Diva Hotel so you can feel service improvement.
Kind Regards,
Khaled

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I was looking for some one night stay in Jufair area and found a good deal in Hotel Diva. To be honest, I was surprised of how good is this hotel comparing to the deal price!

The location is convenient and accessible to main attractions in Manama. The room was spacious and clean. Bathroom is big with shower & bathtub and supported with usual amenities.

It was only one night, but I recommend it if get it with lower price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Omar O

Dear Mr. Omar,
Greetings from The Diva Hotel... On behalf of the management & staff, I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Diva for your stay in Bahrain. We are really glad to welcome you as our guest & definitely Looking forward to welcoming to you again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I will say as my first time in bahrain as a good experience on this hotel.
My reason of giving 4 star is just because :

1. the price is high with taxes
2. i told them about jacuzzi based bathtub, but they didn't gave me though. ( not a big deal by the way )

The rooms are spacious, the people are friendly. the recieption people looks rude, but its not their fault cause they are busy with heck load of stuffs. but also they answer properly so i will not get deep on this.

the davy crocketts is best if you are a rock band fan, you can enjoy the uptown beats band performing live with all the rock collection. I really enjoyed it.

will stay here again if i'm coming with family cause the cinema hall of juffair mall is very near to walking distance.

i was at 16th floor, and I had a very calm sleep after 12 am though the clubs were open.|
there were no sound coming up to the room and it was really nice calm area though.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Upol Z
TheDivaHotel, Manager at Hotel Diva, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Mr. Upol,
Greetings from Hotel Diva... On behalf of the management & staff, I would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Diva for your stay in Bahrain. We are really glad to welcome you as our guest. And regarding your notes, I already discussed them with the management & concerned departments. So they will be aware & will take an action accordingly. Once again thank you for giving us your feedback that will help us to improve our services. Looking forward to welcoming to you again soon.