I'm an American working for the State Department in Doha, Qatar. I visited Bahrain recently and stayed at the Marriott Executive Apartments in Manama, actually on the recommendation of a friend who regularly stays there. I couldn’t have been more satisfied. I was upgraded to a two bedroom suite which was very spacious and well appointed, wonderful view, great, kitchen with very nice dishes, silverware, appliances, etc. – housekeeping was very thorough, providing some extra items I requested in a very timely manner. The linens, beds and pillows lived up to their wonderful Marriott reputation, in fact I think this time I’m going to take the leap and buy my own.
I'm a smoker so it was nice to have the option of a smoking room, although smoking is not permitted in public areas. The staff throughout the property took good care of me, were courteous and incredibly helpful. Being a single woman traveling alone I was a little nervous, but could not have felt more secure both in the hotel and around Manama. The staff went out of their way to suggest places of interest that I would enjoy, and the best and most secure way to get there. Oh, and did I mention the wonderful food on the property! I wanted to experience local cafes, but found the food so good at the Marriott that I tended to eat there most of the time. A wonderful experience in Bahrain all the way around – I'll definitely go back to the Marriott on my next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama in Bahrain is perfect for relocations, business trips or long holidays. Only 10 minutes from the international airport and 20 minutes from the Bahrain International Circuit. Whether business or leisure, the luxury apartments offer spacious accommodations. Enjoy incredible views from your one-, two- or three-bedroom apartment with luxurious bedding, full kitchen, dedicated office area, wireless Internet and safe, housekeeping to 24-hour security and room service, skyw@lk café, swimming pools, sauna and steam room, fitness centre, children playground and resident's lounge. It's a comfortable home-away-from-home experience, whether it's for holiday or relocation to Bahrain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama Hotel Manama
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain