All reviews luxurious hotel diplomatic quarter bowling alley saudi arabia the club lounge italian restaurant nespresso machine public areas world class indoor pool room service professional staff four seasons fitness center main restaurant breakfast buffet rooms are spacious
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First of all I would like to thanks mr jahangir ,abhani suranga ,mirnal and Saud for there great job who makes our stay in the hotel as home like my family and of course the is amazing i had very amazing time here the quality of food and the rooms r super i Love this place

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RCGMRiyadh, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Alzae11em,

Thank you for your amazing feedback. Our greatest mission is to provide our guests luxurious service with a touch of genuine care and comfort that will make them feel they are home. I am delighted to hear that you had a great time in our hotel during your stay and we truly appreciate your kind words.

I will convey your comments to the gentlemen you had mentioned and we look forward to welcoming you again at The Ritz-Carlton Riyadh.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had the best time at the branch at the ritz
Carlton hotal, the food and service was very good, specialy jahangir khan was very good
Gentlemen and highly recommend to others u will like a king here really amazing place I love this place

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Fahad K,

Thank you for your amazing rating and for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Riyadh. Your feedback is very important to improve our level of service even better. Our ladies and gentlemen are doing their very best to provide exceptional service and I am very happy to know that we were able to exceed your expectations. I will definitely convey your comment to Jahangir.

On your future visits, I do recommend you to try our Hong, which serves Chinese cuisine and Azzurro, our Italian Restaurant. These two outlets serves exceptional dishes created by our talented culinary team as well as top notch service from our food and beverage ladies and gentlemen.

Once again, thank you and we look forwrad to welcoming you at The Ritz-Carlton Riyadh.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We came for lunch at Al Orjouan Restaurant for my husband’s birthday. The food was great and the service was beyond incredible. Jahangir Khan welcomed us warmly and continuously provided us with everything we needed. He informed us of the hotel deals and specials, and even got the staff together to sing happy birthday with a cake. All in all great experience. Will definitely come again and recommend others do too.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
RitzCarlton_Riyadh, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Nada R,

Thank you for the excellent rating. I'm glad you had an amazing dining experience with us at Al Orjouan. Your feedback is very important to us in our endeavor to improve the quality and level of our services. Should there be an opportunity for you to come back, I highly recommend that you also try Azzurro, our classic Italian diner and Hong, a casual dining Chinese restaurant - both offering world-class food and beverage services.

Once again, thank you for dining with us.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I have been staying at the Ritz often for work. The Italian restaurant Azzurro is one of the best I have been tried. Sergio is an excellent chef and can prepare fantastic spontaneous dishes off the menu, especially if you have specific requirements. I highly recommended if you are in town. Azzurro has nothing to envy of the best Italian restaurants in Italy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Marco V

Dear Marco V,

Thank you for the excellent rating. I'm glad you had an amazing Italian dining experience with us. Your feedback is very important to us in our endeavor to improve the quality and level of our services. Should there be an opportunity for you to come back, I highly recommend that you also try Al Orjouan, our all-day dining outlet and Hong, a casual dining Chinese restaurant - both offering world-class food and beverage services.

Once again, thank you for dining with us.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I’m a frequent business traveler. I am in Riyadh every year for about three weeks. As always I check Trip Advisor to find the best restaurants in town. I found Al Orjouan at the Ritz Carlton to be ranked the best restaurant in Riyadh so I decided to have the Friday Brunch at the restaurant. The food and the service was impeccable. There was an amazing variety of interesting food. I also happen to meet rooms Director, Raghib and Amaniee in the hotel lobby. They were very welcoming and even took me on a comprehensive hotel tour. The Ritz Carlton Riyadh was originally built as a palace. The pool, lobby, restaurants, and bowling alley were amazing. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. I witnessed the traditional way of making Arabic coffee in the hotel lobby and live Arabic music being played. I will surely stay at The Ritz Carlton, on my next stay in Riyadh. Don't miss this palace and royal experience in Riyadh.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Christy B,

Thank you for the excellent rating you gave us regarding your recent experience with us.

I'm happy that you find our food and service impeccable. Should there be an opportunity for you to come back, I highly recommend that you also try Azzurro, our classic Italian diner and Hong, a casual dining Chinese restaurant - both offering world-class food and beverage services.

We'd be glad as well if you can give us the opportunity to provide you full hospitality service when you stay with us on your next Riyadh visit. Once again, thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh.