“Female Business Traveller”

Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya
Ranked #10 of 227 Hotels in Riyadh
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I had a very good experience at Hilton Garden while travelling with other females on business. The staff were very pleasant and nothing was a problem. They also informed us we did not have to wear our Abaya's in the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Janice S
Gaarder-Larsen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2012

Dear Janice S,

Thank you for your comments regarding to your recent visit to Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya. I’m very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for commending our Team Members. I've taken the liberty of sharing your review with all of my staff.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in the not to distant future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Good location, comfy rooms and free parking. Breakfast is usually included and healthy. Always make use of the business centre and free wifi. I wish more hotels used the "aromatic" spinning water top machines in the corridors to get rid of lingering hotel smell....

Thanks for the upgrades which I know are not obligatory and I'll certainly be back soon.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BigBenAlder

Dear TheGraysRoma,

Let me first of all extend my gratitude for your time spent on sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor, guest feedback is crucial in our quest for continued progress of our service delivery, and only by focusing on our guests needs will we be able to succeed in that quest.

Reading your review I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed our rooms, restaurant, as well as the complimentary WIFI, Business Centre. I appreciate you comment on the "aromatic" spinning water top machines in the corridors.

Once again thank you for reviewing our hotel and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in a not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I spent two nights at this property this week during a business trip to Riyadh. The checkin process was efficient and the service was outstanding. The room was clean and comfortable and the fitness center is nicely equipped. Internet is free and fast. What more could a business traveler ask for? Very nice job.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lancburm
Gaarder-Larsen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Dear Lancburm,

Ramadan Greetings! I would like to thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor and I appreciate your positive comments on the services and facilities.

Upon reading your review I am glad to find that you have enjoyed your visit with us in Riyadh.

Once again thank you for reviewing our hotel and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

All through my week long stay, I received a high level of service from the conscientious and friendly staff. The rooms were welcoming and large. The food menu provides a choice for most tastes and the quality is good, although the prices are relatively high.
The overall rate for the room was well priced and I would definitely consider staying here again on my next trip to the Middle East.

Room Tip: If the A/C seems too loud, contact the maintenance team - who quickly sorted my noisy A/C out.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank F J
Gaarder-Larsen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear F J,

Ramadan Greetings! Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I’m very happy to learn from your review that you enjoy your time with us, and it’s great to see that you value some of our great features and services and it also makes me very proud that my staffs were very helpful and friendly with you.

Thank you very much and I’ll make sure to share your review with the entire team and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya again shortly.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Just returned from my first trip to Riyadh, and had an enjoyable stay at this hotel in Olaya. I had arranged with the hotel to pick me up from the airport and this was a very welcome limo service in a nice airconditioned car!

The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful on my arrival (Nour), and made my reception and check-in a smooth process.

The room (322) as very clean and comfortable with two queen beds, with adjustable comfort levels. Nice Sony 32" TV and fridge to cool off my two bottles of complimentary water! Only minor gripe (which I forgot to mention to the hotel) was a awful stench coming from the sink in my bathroom.

One of the biggest plus points for me was the complimentary wireless internet. Being able to use my laptop/phone/tablet during my stay was a huge bonus, so big thumbs up!

Used their small but function fitness room with a couple of treadmills, bikes and free weights. There is also a small outdoor pool that is shaded from the sun quite a lot. Had a nice morning swim on my first morning, but my foot did fall through one of the wooden slats. The cleaner saw this and offered to clean my ankle with an antiseptic wipe and report the issue to the maintenance dept :) So was pleased to see the slat had been replaced the next day.

The main restaurant is clean and functional with a mixture of menu and buffet selection for breakfast and evening meal. The waiting staff were excellent in there, and would offer an explanation of what's on offer in the buffet. One guy called Wilson, was extremely friendly and helpful, and showed a crepe novice like myself how to make one! :) Great guy as they all were to be honest.

Overall, a very enjoyable and pleasurable stay at the Hilton, and as I'm due to go back to Riyadh again later this year, I'll definitely be looking a a second stay at the Hilton.

Room Tip: Ask for the 'sea view' :) lol
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonah2000
Gaarder-Larsen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2012

Dear Jonah2000,

I highly appreciate your feedback given on TripAdvisor, getting direct feedback through TripAdvisor is a great way for us to secure we’re focusing on your needs as a guest in our hotel.

Thank you very much for your detailed review of the hotel, its facilities and our staff. We pride ourselves on our level of service and I’m happy to that we’ve managed to make your stay pleasant one.

Dear Jonah2000, let me once again thank you for staying with us while in Riyadh, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Riyadh and Hilton Garden Inn Riyadh Olaya in a not too distant future.

Kind regards,