All reviews great location would stay again rooms are small good size excellent hotel olaya street star hotel business hotel essentials rotana arab amenities reception gym
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The overall services are good. Starting from the receptionists, they’re friendly with high level of respect.
The cleansing staffs are very helpful. Comfortable rooms.m with quite and nice atmosphere.
The quality of food is good & delicious.
It was a really pleasant stay hopefully not the last time.
Ahlam Alsharif

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
CentroWaha, Manager at Centro Waha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Ms. Ahlam,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this 5 star review and for recommending our hotel to other Trip Advisor readers. We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay as well as the location convenience. We look forward to have the honor of welcoming you back to Centro Waha Hotel Riyadh by Rotana soon.

Sincerely, "
Operations Manager

Reviewed 10 September 2018

The hotel looks good tidy and nice. Staff are very cooperative. There is also a good Sushi restaurant. I found the place nice and quite. A minor concern on the checkout. I was hoping to get a late checkout but, I have been given only up to 1:00pm due to full reservation ! as I have understood.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
CentroWaha, Manager at Centro Waha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor! We sincerely appreciate the time and effort taken to share your experiences with us and other Tripadvisor members. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that we may welcome you back to our hotel again should travel plans bring you back to Riyadh in the future.

We do appreciate your understanding for the late check out situation as normally if there is availability we do allow for the late check out after 15:00 for free but due to the hotel overbooked situation we had no opportunity to extend your late check out after 13:00.

Operations Support Manager.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Very good service, helpful and polite staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Nice location, roads are in process of building, but everything is close to it anyways. Very nice service at breakfast time. Pool at 15th floor for ladies 9-12am and 5.30-7.30 pm. Quiet and nice atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
CentroWaha, General Manager at Centro Waha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Irinka A,

Thank you for choosing Centro Waha by Rotana, Riyadh.

I'm pleased to learn that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay. My team and I strive to be the best we can as surely no reward is greater than bringing the joy to our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Best Regards
Jalal Nasser

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Starting with the bad things:
You’re not gonna be served at the reception first as a woman, even as an western woman, even If it’s your turn. You’ll be served as the last person. Also my room- I was meant to have king size bed,the first evening I checked in they told me I’m gonna get 2 single beds room but it will be changed next day. Stayed in this hotel for 11 nights and every single day I heard in the reception, when i mentioned my case, that they are fully booked and I should try the next day...
Room cleaning isn’t the highest standard,there was rubbish under my (both) beds when I arrived, also noone was refilling such things as toillet tissue, teas and water (that was for free in the room).
2 hours in the afternoon for women in the swimming pool isn’t enough.
Also staff isn’t the nicest in general.

Good part:
Definitely best breakfast buffet I ever had in a hotel. Amazing choice...and the sweetest service,after 2 days spent in the hotel they remembered what kind of coffee I drink, how do I like my eggs etc...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor. We are very disappointed to read of your experience during your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apology for failing to meet your expectations and any annoyance this may have caused you. We appreciate your time and effort taken to share your comments with us so that we may take immediate corrective action. We hope that you will permit the opportunity to be of service to you in the future so that we may demonstrate the improvements that your comments have inspired. If we may be of assistance with a future reservation, please do contact us personally at" +966 11 2975709

Kind Regards
Operations Manager

"

Reviewed 26 August 2018

It was a good experience to have a night there, thanks a lot for the employees in front desk for the fast check-in And special thanks for Mr Saud Al-Asiri For taking care of my reservation and make sure the room was ready

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. noalmalki4,

Thank you for choosing Centro Waha by Rotana, Riyadh.

I'm pleased to learn that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay. Your comments will be shared with my team, we strive to be the best we can as surely no reward is greater than bringing the joy to our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Best Regards