Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Booking.comUS$ 138
eDreamsUS$ 138
TravelocityUS$ 138
1,276 results
All reviews food court one bedroom suite al baik bin dawood haram view excellent location breakfast staff breakfast restaurant excellent service same building easy access special thanks shopping mall breakfast was amazing other hotels excellent stay room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very happy to choose Hilton very pleasant stay I'm strongly recommended if anyone visiting Mecca to choose this hotel people are very friendly pleasant to help with a nice smile i think I choose the right option that time .

2  Thank 811hossamm
Hilton Suites Makkah, General Manager at Hilton Suites Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Suites Makkah as your home away from home in the Holy City of Makkah and we greatly appreciate you taking time to share your experience during your stay with us.
It is delighting to hear that you had a comfortable and pleasant stay in our property and I will definitely share your valued feedback with all concerned departments.

Once again, thank you for your patronage and looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Ahmed Hamdi

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

It’s amazing services by very very nice staff, nice breakfast food, and clean restaurant. It was fabulous experience promised another visit God Willing. I really enjoyed and happy to met Mr. Mustafa and Mr. Haitham or Hesham they are very good in hospitality and helping the customers.

3  Thank Sightsee135670
Hilton Suites Makkah, General Manager at Hilton Suites Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Reviewed 19 January 2021

best umrah done pacefully and hotel compeleted whole trip with very nice atmosphir of course team and fasiltice well desirve 10 out of 10 on top of it Mr. Amin and welcoming and well clean suite. best team of resturant ever seen in makkah

Room tip: best suite from my point view is 08
3  Thank Lolo754

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

This was my first time staying in front of Haram. All the staff were outstandingly friendly and very cooperative. The hospitality level was on another level compared to all the other 5 Star hotels I've stayed. The rooms were a 10/10 in all aspects. I would strongly recommend stay here as you get the blessed view of Haram and the Holy Kaaba.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Afzal1604
Hilton Suites Makkah, General Manager at Hilton Suites Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Once again, thank you for your feedback and looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

This is amazing stuff. They treat me like a king. I’m so thrilled to see this kind of welcoming and I have to say thank you for incredible stuff, Fathy, hisham, farrukh and chief Ahmed mohib so amazing people they deserve recognition. Thanks for warm hospitality I do really appreciate.

3  Thank abdifatahe2021
Hilton Suites Makkah, General Manager at Hilton Suites Makkah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021