I was there from 2nd to 4th of September with my friend. We paid big money for a one bedroom, kitchen sitting area and 2 baths, since rooms were limited due to Umrah time in the last 10 days of Ramadan. The room was with one bed in the master bedroom, so we asked for one extra before leaving to Al Haram for Umrah to be fixed, the kitchen was dirty the entrance was worse, there was an open soda can in the fridge.. We requested for all of this to be cleaned, returned after 4 hours nothing was done...we finally got a mattress that was put in the sitting area. There were no complimentary fruits, water, or anything as all Hotels I've been to does. No cleaning, bad management, the General Manager was unavailable, since no one is allowed to see him, unlike other Hotels were when you rent a suite or two rooms you will even end up having dinner with him on the house...i.e. Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Sheraton, W Hotel to name some.
The reservation was with Sahour, but when we went to eat they did not have us listed... the food was limited and the choices were only few names of restaurants that never operated so you only had one choice, when we asked if this is only in Ramadan, some staff came to us and said no, all year long....when we checked out there was no one available to help and we left to catch the plane in Jeddah. I will for sure not advice a visit to the Hotel even though the furniture is great all around.
N. Al-Ali & Z. Adawiah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly designed and equipped with luxurious fittings and amenities, Le Méridien Towers Makkah is directly connected to the Holy Mosque through the tunnel of King Abdulaziz gate-just five minutes away by car. Guests can also access the Holy Mosque via Ajyad Road if the tunnel is closed. Strategically located in the Kudai area, the hotel comprises 315 Guest Rooms, 148 Diplomatic Suites, 120 Princely Suites, and 60 Royal Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Meridien Towers Makkah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Towers Makkah Hotel Mecca
- Le Meridien Towers Makkah Mecca